Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i had my share of Ws from keith but yea i havent seen anything from them anymore.

Actually dont see anyone winning there anymore as of late

i had my share of Ws from keith but yea i havent seen anything from them anymore.

Actually dont see anyone winning there anymore as of late

more people are applying from out of state now Connecticut, Rhode island, and Mass heck im sure NJ too. they are flooded cause most will make the drive. sadly kith history of actually having winners has more people willing to enter.

like in most of those other states and cities one or two spots get them and yah know how that goes back door city

lmao 30 is lite compared to dudes getting like whole football team to enter

i only have 1

im sure there are guys making like 1000 entries per size

the new backdoor

I completely agree lol. I’m only using two addresses though, two credit cards, and two PayPal’s. I work too much to put a ton of effort into the raffles like some people. I also don’t mind paying resell and I already bought the Desert Ore’s last week. I just enter for fun with zero expectations.

I completely agree lol. I’m only using two addresses though, two credit cards, and two PayPal’s. I work too much to put a ton of effort into the raffles like some people. I also don’t mind paying resell and I already bought the Desert Ore’s last week. I just enter for fun with zero expectations.
Is your Desert Ore on the way yet?

Would buy deserts for resell hut would rather pay for black af1 over black 90

I agree. I completely fell in love (in time) with the black AF1 and would make that decision all day over the black 90.

Nice! Can’t wait to see those pics!

Hope I will hit on at least one of these raffles. If not..I’ll be going the resell route as well for both pairs.

They’re going straight to feet the day of arrival. :pimp:

DymRmXqXcAAtpog.jpg

i won the og prestos from kith in my 1st sneaker raffle when the original 10 dropped, so i'm entering this raffle with the same energy, grand opening ..grand closing!

i won the og prestos from kith in my 1st sneaker raffle when the original 10 dropped, so i'm entering this raffle with the same energy, grand opening ..grand closing!
i hate u

jk i love you

i hate you

Back
Top Bottom