Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone at Soho already? How's the line?
If you're talking about Kith, around this time when the prestos dropped, the line was pretty damn long already (8am). 7:30 or earlier was the sweet spot to get a good spot to get in and out.

My pick up time is at 12. I'm hoping I can go a bit earlier so I can be n and out. Have to zip to queens after for a tat appointment

Do they ask your information in the line or at the counter
They do it while you're in line. Need to pull up the email from your phone, have matching ID and know what size you reserved. They'll take your ID again once inside while they grab your pair.

Edit: At least that's how it went when I was there.

Sounds like many of you got the jordans. That’s awesome. Glad they didn’t super limit those. Wish we had more than one place here. Would be worth trying then.

My resale blazers came in. The quality and details on this shoe are amazing. The collaboration was one of the deepest I seen. Others usually just mix up the material or add a few things. I’ll be wearing them today for sure

shoot, haven't been following this thread as closely as i should've

are the 1s a wrap already for san francisco bay area folks?

My pickup time at Kith BK isn’t until 2-3. Hope the line has chilled out by then, because I won’t be able to show up earlier.

Picked up my vapormax it was a breeze

Now if I win AF1 or Aj1, when I go back to Boston I'll be pissed lol.

But lowkey worth the 2nd trip lol

Back
Top Bottom