Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I pulled trigger on Tan (size 11) on StockX overnight for $520.. That pretty much guarantees they will be selling for close to $400 after release.. lol

50590546_2021034511296862_5126432667542113091_n.jpg

What happened with Stockx
It was in the Supreme thread. Basically..bought something, never shipped after SX receiving it and it was over 2 weeks, contacted them, ignored, contacted again and they gave a robotic answer and then blamed UPS when obviously UPS never picked up. Filed charge back thru PayPal then they decided to suspend my account cuz I filed a charge back. They said they will activate my acct and refund me if I drop the charge back so I told them to **** themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha If I could I think I would but I’m pretty sure it won’t do much. They’re too ^*%%^ to care or do anything else.
I’ve had best luck when I reach out to individual people in executive level positions. You’ll get nowhere with the general support contacts.

But I also don’t totally understand why you filed a chargeback. To me, it’s really a last resort if I can’t sort things out with a merchant within a couple months.

I’ve had best luck when I reach out to individual people in executive level positions. You’ll get nowhere with the general support contacts.
It’s ok, I’m not going to waste my time with them anymore. PayPal was in my favor and refunded me. GOAT, eBay or bust from now on. I shouldn’t be buying Supreme stuff thru them anyways, they take everything out of original packaging and molest it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s ok, I’m not going to waste my time with them anymore. PayPal was in my favor and refunded me. GOAT, eBay or bust from now on. I shouldn’t be buying Supreme stuff thru them anyways, they molest everything and take it out of original packaging.
I don’t mind the absence of packaging—if I bought something in store off the rack I wouldn’t get any packaging. But their LC process isn’t good enough and their own packaging for clothing is abysmal.

If it wasn't got StockX I wouldn't have any of the Off White releases...lol. Im sure this next release won't be any different.

Back
Top Bottom