Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

FBF39EC2-9D64-442C-814C-D4D257646DE3.jpeg

**NOT MY PIC**

Someone on reddit used the teal laces from the AHE Blazers. Looks good, but laces might be longer than AM90 laces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know what length laces I should buy for the airmax 90 ow ?

I went with 170cm. I've read that 140cm is too short to tie them...unless you like the dangling look. Mine arrive from Switzerland (Slickies) next week. I'll post a review of them then.

Threw in donor laces from my O/W Chicago 1s to match the OG 90s' set.
90OW1.jpg
90OW5.jpg

90OW1.jpg
90OW2.jpg
90OW3.jpg
90OW4.jpg
90OW5.jpg

Those orange laces look amazing. What pair of shoes did you take the oranges from?

Worried I might have traded for fakes. Anyone able to help me out?

Two specific things worry me. One, the laces came in a bag that doesn't have a red stripe and without a hole to hang. Two, the left shoe doesn't have a Made in China tag. Came with a receipt and was from Livestock Toronto.

IMG_3146.JPG IMG_3145.JPG IMG_3144.JPG IMG_3143.JPG IMG_3142.JPG IMG_3141.JPG IMG_3140.JPG

I hit zero Off Whites from SNKRS. The only pair I got were for resale basically. Glad to see The 10 over and done because Im tired of spending time trying to get these..lol. Im sure more will be coming from Nike and Off White since it was a big hit.

Im also glad to see some OG color ways coming in Jordan's. Better chance of getting these and to me nothing will top an OG Jordan especially in the 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, and 11s.

I would be tired of it if i could actually obtain a pair :lol:. Like if you had OG presto's and black presto and white presto and black air forces and black 90s....i could see being like well the deconstructed look with a black/white colorway is kinda played out....but wait i own 0 of those mentioned sooooo nope not tired....please keep putting them out so i can keep taking Ls

I’m tired of taking Ls

Like @jking0821 I just want to have a pair. I really don't care about many, there are silhouettes I don't even like and a couple I really like and would choose one of those. The raffle thing is a bit tiring and time consuming in some cases. I would like to see new shoes made, but for me the idea is wearing off, I definitely don't want a pair as much as I did a year ago.

me personally I aint tired of them....**** I aint never got a pair to get tired of them... so keep em coming....

So I guess it's a matter of the ownership. What about the line overall and what's been coming out? I've seen a lot of people grow so tired of the Ultra Boost line because it was constantly coming out and whatnot.

bigevan23 bigevan23 Did you end up getting the AF1s you were missing (Complexcon? Or was it MOMA?), or do you not count that one.

28 was just referencing the 10...I’ll try and get a group shot of em all.

The moma, complexcon, mercurial zf and cons that aren’t in the mix - just ow collab stuff.

And sadly no, still no complexcon.

Man these guys on StockX wont ship!

I think a lot of sellers hedge their bet on shoe that releases on a Friday or Sat. If they pre-sell thurs or fri, then they have 5 or 6 days to decide if they want to ship or not. Why not lock in a price pre-release if there is usually no penalty? I always seem to get orders cancelled when I lock in a good price. Of course, when I screw up and pay too much, the shoe always ships.

I have some Bapes that still havent shipped either after 2 days. It seems like there has been a rash of non-shipping sellers lately.

a lot of my orders thru the holidays and now won’t update till it’s either passed or waiting pickup. Still no update on Bapes here

Back
Top Bottom