Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I just put random #s, no way I'm putting my private info like that in there (DL, passport #)

Your DL# is public record. It’s like a tag you ain’t stopping nothing with that.

Only thing on there is ur hight and weight.

If u want SVD to ship they have your address and billing. If someone hacked the site they have it too. So that DL# is peanuts compared to the good stuff.

499C3BFB-D17C-4422-9A06-D4C3E33ABF8E.gif
Still looking thru my email for a raffle win....

abracadabra.gif

I’m ****ed... I have nothing else to sell... I love everything I have at this point :blush:

Contemplating trading my white prestos for the desert 90s
Thats tuff. The OW Prestos are a better model but those Desert 90s are something special.

Debating if I should sell my white off white prestos and use the money to buy the black off white air max 90s... what do you guys think?
I wouldn't do it. The black 90s look just like a regular air max 90 to me.
At least the Prestos are way different from the regular ones.

Looks like the SVD app is only for iOS even though their website said for iOS and Android. Can't find it in the PlayStore.

Looks like the SVD app is only for iOS even though their website said for iOS and Android. Can't find it in the PlayStore.
its there you have to click the svd link off your phone and it will take you to it rather then look for it in the playstore.

only goes up to size 11 though :smh:

i'm also getting rid of the ow unc 1's, worn about 5x, i just don't wear that color enough, i'm blessed nike reserved them for me when they dropped tho ...
ja;lfjla.jpg

i wear my og off-white 90's more than any other ones in my collection (excuse the lack of a lint brush, smh)
90ssss.jpg

So how is some of these coming without the tags from Nike? Anyone else have that issue. I wouldn't want to get a pair of stockx that way either....

Debating if I should sell my white off white prestos and use the money to buy the black off white air max 90s... what do you guys think?

them white joints are just going to turn yellow anyways. besides most people don't even wear all white shoes like that. the fact you still have them DS i assume is cause they are white. i mean the black pair you would wear more, and most likely last longer

Back
Top Bottom