Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

is dmg laces overseas, if so... i'll just order from slickies & wait... i also find it strange how they send you an email link to pay for your item, lol?

Anybody got pics of the new black 90s with an orange OW lace on one side and green on the other? Thinking about grabbing both colors off slickies, just not sure about the waxed coating on them. Also what length lace is best for a size 12 90?

Anybody got pics of the new black 90s with an orange OW lace on one side and green on the other? Thinking about grabbing both colors off slickies, just not sure about the waxed coating on them. Also what length lace is best for a size 12 90?

Gang
C46DA996-411B-437A-B796-0F69C7D67D88.jpeg

is dmg laces overseas, if so... i'll just order from slickies & wait... i also find it strange how they send you an email link to pay for your item, lol?

They didn’t send me an email link? I checked out with PayPal and it was 10 bucks so I’m not too concerned. We will see.

DMG laces look like they have the best font compared to the real ones. RLS and slickies look kinda ehh in the pics. Maybe they look better in person though

Maybe it's me but technically these replica laces are just that, fake. I'm not cool with anything fake.

I completely understand how you feel as I feel the same. We all anticipated for months those teal laces would come with the Desert’s though and most people love the look. At this point I’ve broken my own rule of keeping it 100% authentic and going with what I love. It’s just shoelaces afterall. The shoe in itself is still real and I’ll enjoy the look twice as more with them.

I hit on OF 97s from Notre, just salty from a few releases where it was clear that they backdoored a few pairs. And crazy enough, two friends hit at RSVP for FOGs. They're definitely still selling to a private clientele, but wild that people are actually hitting.

Notre is #1 though. Nice staff, beautiful new shop, and they're as fair as they come. Also love that they do emails instead of calls, and give you multiple days to pick up.

Hit the OW 90 Black at Notre. New store is awesome and they have the best raffle in the city hands down!

You guys think UPS is closed for the holiday today? My DO’s that my offer was accepted on Thursday still haven’t shipped. Crossing my fingers they ship no later than tomorrow.

Riddle me this. How the hell do you win a draw for Black Air Max 90s, and still catch the L with an out of stock and cancellation notice over a week later. Nike on that bulls@#$. I dont get how you oversell on a damn draw. Smh. Anyone else experience this before ??

Back
Top Bottom