Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I rarely trust a purchase if a box is outright that damn beat/crushed. Most fakes have flimsy boxes and the boxes look crushed in almost every listing photos

The funny thing is dude said "FELLOW NTer". FELL for fake OW

It's no issue for me PayPal claims are easy to settle these days

2AC0B46C-C419-4313-8BD6-471B13CFBA76.jpeg

Brooklyn we go hard. Was terrified taking this. :lol:

Out here getting your @13thwitness on. :smokin

I ask for LC after the fact only because I don’t have the photos beforehand from goat/stockx. Once I receive the ds item, I post up the LC photos just to be sure the authentication process was all good and fakes didn’t slip through. I also take it down to the local consignment shop to have them take a look as well to triple check

Ordering from StockX/GOAT is different. I've ordered from StockX three times, and never asked for a LC because nothing seemed off (note: I personally think it's easy to spot a fake in person). Asking for a LC after, and taking them to a consignment shop, is great! That's what I would do too if anything seemed off on them.

I'm referring to people who purchase through Ebay, or OfferUP, or whatever. Those places are full of scammers. I would do a whole lot of due diligence before sending those places my money.

Love that on foot pic! Damn, I can't believe I paid resell on it, but hopefully everything goes smoothly with sx and it gets to me safely. Maybe sometime next week (PS thanks to the seller for dropping off same day).

Also, seems like the pair of UNCs I ordered with goat got rejected. I got the message that they're finding a replacement pair.. Never ordered through there before so what exactly is gonna happen next? Glad they caught it though. Would rather have a pair get declined than receive fakes and deal with the aftermath.

Ordering from StockX/GOAT is different. I've ordered from StockX three times, and never asked for a LC because nothing seemed off (note: I personally think it's easy to spot a fake in person). Asking for a LC after, and taking them to a consignment shop, is great! That's what I would do too if anything seemed off on them.

I'm referring to people who purchase through Ebay, or OfferUP, or whatever. Those places are full of scammers. I would do a whole lot of due diligence before sending those places my money.
Agreed and I totally understood what you meant about the LC beforehand. I've moved my fair share through FB sneakergroups, but am always hesitant to buy unless it's from someone I know or who's pretty well known on there. Offer up/Ebay/there's a couple more that I can't think of now are imo pretty sketchy. Even just the stories here on NT make it justifiable to stick to sx and goat for high end purchases.

Seems like everyone is getting their DO today from StockX. Just got mine size 11 499 shipped . Bid accepted at 506 . Had a 20 off coupon.

9421200F-2653-4AC9-BAEC-5AE5A263DA04.jpeg
tempted to use my coupon and get my size 11 as well....really want the price of blacks to go down

stockx been selling fakes. i guess its just not feasible to 100% lc shoes. gotta factor in human error. where they eff up is when they make it difficult for buyer to return said fake shoes.

Fakes that good nowadays? I read on reddit that fakes weren't that good yet, but were improving. That's why I finally decided to pull the trigger before the "god" batches started coming out.

stockx been selling fakes. i guess its just not feasible to 100% lc shoes. gotta factor in human error. where they eff up is when they make it difficult for buyer to return said fake shoes.
Agree. Nobody can be 100% with the type of volume they move. But when they have their reputation to uphold, that's why they gotta stand by their authentication check and say "it's not fake." I mean what kinda background do these checkers have? Or are they just thrown into the fire like that NT post mentioned. That being said, I'd still try and grab a pair on goat or stockx vs meeting up with some unknown person from FB groups or offer up

Back
Top Bottom