Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I know fam I know lol..seeing the DO pair in person and the details on them are so dope so I know the black and white pair will be as well.. I might just grab one now and grab the other later on down the line since I don't buy sneakers as often as I used to..
If you don’t buy as much as you use to and you know you will end up getting both, it might be better to get both now if it’s within your budget before prices increase. I had to pick up both AM90s to complete the pack and since I passed on the AF1s. I did want those AF1s when I first saw them tho.

If you don’t buy as much as you use to and you know you will end up getting both, it might be better to get both now if it’s within your budget before prices increase. I had to pick up both AM90s to complete the pack and since I passed on the AF1s. I did want those AF1s when I first saw them tho.
I definitely agree with this assessment because I've noticed that within the past week or so prices on both pairs in my size have gone up.. luckily I have free shipping on my next purchase.lol. that'll at least save me 13.95 on one pair if I decide to grab both.

Goat refunded me for the ow unc I ordered a couple days ago. Apparently someone sent in reps. My question is, does the seller get penalized a percentage for this? Mf’ers at goat need to help me find a legit pair instead of keeping the penalty fees

Goat refunded me for the ow unc I ordered a couple days ago. Apparently someone sent in reps. My question is, does the seller get penalized a percentage for this? Mf’ers at goat need to help me find a legit pair instead of keeping the penalty fees

They don't charge penalty fees like StockX, although with fakes the seller has to pay for return shipping or else GOAT will "dispose" of them. If they're authentic, they still have to pay for return shipping or can have them consigned with GOAT. GOAT is the middleman though, it's not really their place to find someone a replacement pair because someone else tried to send in fakes. I do wish they would offer a small discount or something if that happens, but it's understandable why they don't.

Going to lace up the black AM90 tomorrow with the white laces. Once Spring comes with the warmer weather, its on! Don't know which lace I want to go with for the D.O. though.

They don't charge penalty fees like StockX, although with fakes the seller has to pay for return shipping or else GOAT will "dispose" of them. If they're authentic, they still have to pay for return shipping or can have them consigned with GOAT. GOAT is the middleman though, it's not really their place to find someone a replacement pair because someone else tried to send in fakes. I do wish they would offer a small discount or something if that happens, but it's understandable why they don't.
Interesting that they’d go that route and not charge a penalty fee. It’s almost tempting people to send in fakes to see if it’ll get through. At worst, you pay 15 bucks to get your fakes back

Interesting that they’d go that route and not charge a penalty fee. It’s almost tempting people to send in fakes to see if it’ll get through. At worst, you pay 15 bucks to get your fakes back

I believe they also get points deducted for each sale that gets canceled/fails inspection, and at a certain point they end up with a ridiculous commission on their sales, depending on how many points they've racked up

You bought them to rock? Keep them and enjoy them. Those aren’t big issues.

Yes but when you pay resale you want it "perfect". Went through 5 ROs before I bought one for various reasons. Like I mentioned if it was bought at retail I wouldn't care as much. But I spent over $500 for it.

They look fine lol... It seems like normal Nike quality to me.

One side has sharp text. The other one looks faded. I have the Off White AJ1s, Presto, and now the AM90s. On the other pairs, the font was consistent. I got OCD, when it comes to sneakers, so a bit disappointed and annoyed especially when you pay resale for it.

20190221_192414.jpg

Joints finally came in today.. most definitely happy with this purchase.. congrats to all those who got them!

how's your B though?

Yes but when you pay resale you want it "perfect". Went through 5 ROs before I bought one for various reasons. Like I mentioned if it was bought at retail I wouldn't care as much. But I spent over $500 for it.

One side has sharp text. The other one looks faded. I have the Off White AJ1s, Presto, and now the AM90s. On the other pairs, the font was consistent. I got OCD, when it comes to sneakers, so a bit disappointed and annoyed especially when you pay resale for it.

You paid $500+ but the shoe isn’t a $500+ shoe :lol:. Your expectations are out of touch. In the end, it’s a Nike made shoe. People paid $2-300+ more for FOG1 w/ more glue than your DOs have.

Yes but when you pay resale you want it "perfect". Went through 5 ROs before I bought one for various reasons. Like I mentioned if it was bought at retail I wouldn't care as much. But I spent over $500 for it

thats the problem man you cant have that mindset when youre buying resell. like you said you would be okay with the quality if you got it for retail but the people selling on stockx got it for retail so their pairs will have these imperfections.

in no way am i bashing you though i have gone through the same thing as you and have to keep reminding myself theres only a 1% chance ill ever get a "perfect" pair

Last edited:

StockX and Goat don't weed through pairs to find a perfect pair for you. That's not how it works. Your expectations are too high.

Your expectations are to high. Lol.....just cause you paid resale don't mean anything. You could get b grades and won't be able to do a damn thing about it homie

Your pair looks pretty good to me. Most of these off whites text isn’t sharp and with the glue stains it’s a hit or miss. My black pair from GOAT have a black smudge on the swoosh, it’s prob from the ink leaking. Could’ve returned it since GOAT allow returns but whatever, it’ll get dirty after a couple of wears and I’m planning to beat the hell out of the black pair. And I never crep it or clean it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a black pair on stockx on Monday, seller shipped to stockx right away, after 5 days, tracking never show that stockx receiving anything. Just got an email this morning saying it didn’t pass inspection. Which is kinda weird cause they usually email you they recieved the shoe and verifying it.. Anyways, bought another pair today and of course it went up by $20... smh.

There's only one answer and that's instead of buying $500 shoes, you buy $5 shoes. You need one of these

QuestionableFrighteningCurassow-max-1mb.gif

HelpfulTangibleAttwatersprairiechicken.webp

Bought a black pair on stockx on Monday, seller shipped to stockx right away, after 5 days, tracking never show that stockx receiving anything. Just got an email this morning saying it didn’t pass inspection. Which is kinda weird cause they usually email you they recieved the shoe and verifying it.. Anyways, bought another pair today and of course it went up by $20... smh.

Same thing happened to me TWICE! Both with OW Vapormax. Both times they gave me a $20 credit. Once I had to call them to get to the bottom of it. Very different from my usual smooth transactions.

Same thing happened to me TWICE! Both with OW Vapormax. Both times they gave me a $20 credit. Once I had to call them to get to the bottom of it. Very different from my usual smooth transactions.

Happened to me twice with the OW OG Vapormax. The market is rampant with fakes of those.

Back
Top Bottom