Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I got two, one from DMG and one from Slickies. Color is really close to the same but the font of "Shoelaces" looks more accurate to the factory laces from Slickies if that makes a difference to you.

I'm mostly interested in the color. Not sure if it is teal, aqua, carolina blue, etc.

Slickies is sold out until Mid-April so thats a no go for me. DMG has them in stock, but if it takes 7-10 days I'll miss the window anyway. Tried contacting them through multiple avenues with no luck (contact us on their site, FB messenger, gmail, twitter).

I'm mostly interested in the color. Not sure if it is teal, aqua, carolina blue, etc.

Slickies is sold out until Mid-April so thats a no go for me. DMG has them in stock, but if it takes 7-10 days I'll miss the window anyway. Tried contacting them through multiple avenues with no luck (contact us on their site, FB messenger, gmail, twitter).
Color is teal. I think you'll be satisfied.

Zoom flys are horrible though.
I wouldn't say terrible, but def not my favorite. There are others in the 10 collection that I think are visually worse imo. The upper see through material on the zoom flys aren't very comfy, which makes it a pain to get into. Plus I guess it fits pretty narrow, which is fine for me, but I can see how others with wide feet would really hate it. My black zoom flys have become one of my go to's only because I don't have to worry about dirt and stuff like I normally would on white shoes or even shoes with a white midsole.

Zoom flys are horrible though.

for men they are awful. i would throw the pink zoom's at my girl for the summer tho

react elements are better shoe for less "kayne shurg"

she likes pink so that's the real reason Im even looking for some for her birthday.

wow never text and drive kids i had to edit the hell out of that... even when the car drives its self basically...

Last edited:
These customs came out decent IMO
54513803_298037190861683_7929476145754609505_n.jpg

52901943_317455625485135_7163249158557167554_n.jpg

Just missed my DO's from USPS. Now they're closed and I'll have to wait until Monday.

They left the ticket for signature confirmation and I wasn't home.

Do I need to fill the ticket out and ask them to hold it at the post office, or they automatically hold it? It says "available for pickup on 3-11 at 9am" so they don't try to deliver again?

Just missed my DO's from USPS. Now they're closed and I'll have to wait until Monday.

Do I need to fill the ticket out and ask them to hold it at the post office, or they automatically hold it? It says "available for pickup on 3-11 at 9am" so they don't try to deliver again?

U can call them with the tracking

They will keep it at the post office until you pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom