Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Who's getting what? Depending on the condition of the SW 97/1, I'd take the SW 97/1 over the AF1. But we all know "Worn 3 times" probably means like 10 times :lol:
I’ll be getting the black AF1.

Haha. No lie...worn 3 times. Still no crease or dirt on them besides the bottom of the shoes of course. I don’t think I will like how they age based on some pics I’ve seen.

How does the AF1 look after some wear?

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s what I’m thinking. I didn’t care for the SW at first but decided to enter the draw and actually got them. Took a while for it to grow on me.
I'd personally keep the SWs but if you like the air forces that seems like a good deal. i feel like worn shoes have a more definite price ceiling so you probably won't get much more value out of them while the forces will keep rising

I'd personally keep the SWs but if you like the air forces that seems like a good deal. i feel like worn shoes have a more definite price ceiling so you probably won't get much more value out of them while the forces will keep rising
Yea but I do plan on wearing the AF1s too. I’ll prob do it, leaning more toward the AF1s and it’ll look better in the long run I think...

im a bit bias. never a fan of air force 1's but i do think that sw 1/97 will age well *shrugs*. but you're winning in this trade, anyway you look at it, especially since you got them SW's for retail.

im a bit bias. never a fan of air force 1's but i do think that sw 1/97 will age well *shrugs*. but you're winning in this trade, anyway you look at it, especially since you got them SW's for retail.
The SW 1/97 isn’t a bad shoe but it does pick up dirt easily and my socks keep slipping because of the inner velvet material. And I don’t want to have both. Trying to be a little more picky this year.

31A995F4-9230-477E-890C-859F9CF92090.png

Starting to really, really regret selling a pair of Volt AF1s I won in a raffle. Wasn't feeling 'em at all at first now with Spring weather just around the corner I feel like I need 'em. Shoe just really pops with the right fit. StockX prices have soared in the last few weeks - over $600 in my size!

Back
Top Bottom