Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_1621.JPG
IMG_1627.JPG
IMG_1624.JPG

Blazer just arrived. Really digging that old school look. I really hate these zip ties haha. I feel that this pair could really take a beating.

At minimum Niketalk members should be able to read instead of asking the same questions over and over again. Millennials lazy af. Maybe I should hashtag# that so they can understand......j/k

Going to Undftd Silverlake around 9:30am. I live about 3 miles away.

if anyone gets a call from Blends lmk... this is the first time my phone is not on silent purely so i dont miss their call...

Kith let my boy skip the BK line and swap his raffle win of Vaporflys to Vapormax because he’s friends with 1 of the employees. These shops are so shady lmao

if anyone gets a call from Blends lmk... this is the first time my phone is not on silent purely so i dont miss their call...
Are you talking for the online raffle? They probably won't call until tomorrow since the raffle ends tonight.

Hmm..clicked the Jordan 1 link on my phone and it opened the SNKRS app and said "Offer Expired" did I miss out or is everyone getting that? I know on desktop I just get a restricted access page like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom