Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I thought the whole reason Ye and Nike split is because he wanted royalties ---

theres that too. think he wanted royalties and to create but they said he could only design so many shoes and they only pay athletes royalties..

wonder what DonC/Virgil/Wortherspoon and the rest of the recent creators were able to negotiate... granted Ye is Ye lol

I also thought they made Kanye stick to existing elements of shoes (the Air Tech Challenge sole etc) which he didn’t like... and wouldn’t give him apparel. So I don’t think they’re making more concessions for Virgil than Kanye

Got the W from the Blends Beverly Hills store. My choice of Vapormax, Zoom Vaporfly, Air Max 97, Blazer, or Hyperdunk and availability is based on the winners selected.

Second raffle hit when it comes to the Nike OW collection. :smokin:smokin

I also thought they made Kanye stick to existing elements of shoes (the Air Tech Challenge sole etc) which he didn’t like... and wouldn’t give him apparel. So I don’t think they’re making more concessions for Virgil than Kanye

I mean considering Virgil have his own brand upon signing too definitely helped getting some apparel too

Got the W from the Blends Beverly Hills store. My choice of Vapormax, Zoom Vaporfly, Air Max 97, Blazer, or Hyperdunk and availability is based on the winners selected.

What time is the pickup

Nice.
Just got off the phone with Blendsbh and they said they've already sent emails. What time was your email?

Today was a good day
20171118_180642.jpg

Back
Top Bottom