Or
Cook masters

With a name like cook group and someone charging a subscription

I expect nothing but cringe.

I’m sure the name of the groups are probably hella cringe

Like cook like us
Or
Cook masters

And they call themselves chefs. Most don’t even wear the shoes. Yeah, I can’t do it.

What’s the best way to get notified of a SNKRS pass? Or do you just have to happen to be on the app at the time?

What’s the best way to get notified of a SNKRS pass? Or do you just have to happen to be on the app at the time?

Make sure u have notification to some twitter peoples like SoleLinks and snkr_twitter

They usually post when the pass is live. And you can get a notification on your phone

Relying on snkrs to give you a notification is risky cause sometimes it doesn’t work.

If you see solelinks and such post it’s live but don’t see it on app. Make sure you close your app and restart it.

Make sure u have notification to some twitter peoples like SoleLinks and snkr_twitter

They usually post when the pass is live. And you can get a notification on your phone

Relying on snkrs to give you a notification is risky cause sometimes it doesn’t work.

If you see solelinks and such post it’s live but don’t see it on app. Make sure you close your app and restart it.

Really appreciate it. Thanks.

In other news, still waiting for Kigers from SNKRS to ship

D-EvxtgWwAElezt.jpg

i was in a couple of cook groups, including one owned by someone on here & it's seriously just a bunch of racist white kids who think it's fine to say the n-word & asking if everything has resell value & moderators that just turn a blind eye to it.

i was in a couple of cook groups, including one owned by someone on here & it's seriously just a bunch of racist white kids who think it's fine to say the n-word & asking if everything has resell value & moderators that just turn a blind eye to it.
Sounds like you’re in the wrong groups lol.
The two I’m in are like a family.

man i miss the days of FCFS, no release date, "we will sell them when we get them" hyped SB dunk releases.

guess I gotta adapt for the new wave. looking to get in one of these cook groups with the youngins.

willing to pay and have a history with the sneaker community (obviously not evidenced by this account) that I can share with you if you need my resume :rofl:

hit me up

Back
Top Bottom