Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’ll play my own game since we don’t have enough pics. I know people been asking how beat/yellow my white prestos are. Here’s a comparison shot

41E49DA1-D881-48C1-96A8-E725ABA65434.jpeg
Dude

I’d say the uppers hold up hella well and the soles are kinda garbage for durability, haven’t owned many react shoes but this falls apart super easy, actually hiked in them for a week and ****ed up the plastic area and now it stabs my foot, returning to Nike and wearing another pair casually.

Did the spikes fall off with casual use? Or did you cut them off?

I’ll play my own game since we don’t have enough pics. I know people been asking how beat/yellow my white prestos are. Here’s a comparison shot

its getting near the time for me to toss my worn pair into the washer again. I usually wait till it gets dirtier and when it comes out the washer, the mesh is white again

So that crisp pair has been washed? I didn’t think foam worked like that.

lol no, the crisp pair is DS. I've been wearing and washing the worn out pair on the left

Ok that makes more since. I thought you were saying the yellow gets back to that dead stock white.

Edit: lol went back and read your post again “the mesh is white again”. Having a rough one today and read it as foam smh.

its getting near the time for me to toss my worn pair into the washer again. I usually wait till it gets dirtier and when it comes out the washer, the mesh is white again

These look great either way. The yellowness fits the OW theme anyway... but All Black is the best Presto of all time, OG or collab.

L
I’d say the uppers hold up hella well and the soles are kinda garbage for durability, haven’t owned many react shoes but this falls apart super easy, actually hiked in them for a week and ****ed up the plastic area and now it stabs my foot, returning to Nike and wearing another pair casually.
What plastic piece you talking about

those vip dont guarantee anything. someone told me that before they even open to the public at all alot of the vendors are buying/trading with each other. so even the "vips" tend to be fighting over scraps.

I’d love to go to ComplexCon just for the experience, but I’m not trying to pay $107 for a one day GA ticket. Especially knowing the chances of copping anything limited is slim to none even with Early Access tickets.

$50-60 a ticket and we’re talking, but $200+ for me and the wife to go? Nah I’m straight.

I went to ComplexCon in 2017 and it was more of a LineCon. Everything had a ridiculously long line, so you spent most of your time either waiting for something or wandering around a packed convention center.

I went to ComplexCon in 2017 and it was more of a LineCon. Everything had a ridiculously long line, so you spent most of your time either waiting for something or wandering around a packed convention center.
was there a fair amount of women there or mainly guys?

Back
Top Bottom