Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i have a size 9 sw, would get 2 size 10 ow 90's
Ooh! I thought it was the other way around. They're both pretty close in price. Depends on which one you like more. Not worth thinking if it's a good trade or not since the price isn't too far apart.

j mobile j mobile Fine, I'll bite. How much are you selling Michigan pairs for, bro?

/not srs :lol:
Funny. No such connection. Just a regular az dude that gets kicks the regular az way.
Here’s a pic of the UNLV OW Dunks...
A896AF52-EE9D-40AF-8FD2-64A70C112131.jpeg

I need some advise on grailed.com please, I read their "about" page and could not find if they legit check whatever I buy or not. I just saw that they take fees from sellers,

thanks in advance!

I need some advise on grailed.com please, I read their "about" page and could not find if they legit check whatever I buy or not. I just saw that they take fees from sellers,

thanks in advance!
Gotta do ur own legit check on grailed. Just gotta know ur stuff.

Edit: I haven’t had a bad experience on there and got some reasonable deals on stuff I’ve been looking for on there.

thanks in advance!

It’s like eBay whereas the seller ships directly to the buyer. As long as you can legit check your stuff, it works well. I think they take a 10% cut.

thanks in advance!
ask for pics of the confirmation and shipped emails (if they copped the shoes or clothing online) or a receipt or like marikomorose said you just have to know what you're looking at...

I'm leaning more towards the white ones. Will glady trade kigers for them lol

Yeah, I would trade the Kigers for them too. Lol. (I do really like the Kigers actually though) The reason I’m so set on blue, besides just liking the color, is I have the white Kigers (shoes with spiky outsoles) and just got the white Sacai’s. (different waffles) So another pair of white waffles that happen to have spiked outsoles as well feels like overkill. The white OW waffles are definitely hard though. If I can get them retail or even remotely close I’m in. For the blues, I’m just going to pay whatever it takes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom