Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

EFE43A62-226A-4199-938C-45423E97C248.png

These seem to be as close to retail as possible for a new release so if you really want them it should be easy to grab them soon for not much over retail.
I was only willing to buy from SNKRS because I wanted to test them for running and return them if they suck.

let me rephrase.

I adapted the same strategy of letting SNKRS decide my fate.

In my opinion the updated version of the SNKRS application offers a wee bit more than necessary in terms of styling and new user interface.

This leads me to inquire why in the world those who put these changes in place think we as users would wish to have elegant, deluxe, or ornate features

I, for one. Do not wish this so.

I also took the L on my shorty size. Didn’t want em for me really at the 200 price.
Travs and ALD New Balance and I’m out for the year.

let me rephrase.

I adapted the same strategy of letting SNKRS decide my fate.

In my opinion the updated version of the SNKRS application offers a wee bit more than necessary in terms of styling and new user interface.

This leads me to inquire why in the world those who put these changes in place think we as users would wish to have elegant, deluxe, or ornate features

I, for one. Do not wish this so.

I also took the L on my shorty size. Didn’t want em for me really at the 200 price.
Travs and ALD New Balance and I’m out for the year.

That was an excellent translation of your previous message. :rofl:

5th release in a row where snkrs loaded oos right at 9. Idk what to do. Have deleted and reinstalled and talked with nike and they are clueless.

I personally love the Vapors, I rock the Kigers all the time and will likely be taking them to Japan in a few days. Need to get the vapors before I leave, was driving during SNKRs drop and buy button wouldnt load 0]

jdilla14 jdilla14
https://sneakerpolitics.com/product...-vapor-street-polarized-blue-tour-yellow-sail

Sneaker Politics
WMNS Nike 'Off White' Vapor Street - Polarized Blue/Tour Yellow/Sail
Off-White founder Virgil Abloh and Nike join forces once again to continue their work with champions in progress. Featuring striking patterns and silhouettes built for speed, Virgil delivers style and substance designed to inspire progress both on and off the field. Abloh sal...

https://sneakerpolitics.com/products/wmns-nike-off-white-vapor-street-black-white

Sneaker Politics
WMNS Nike 'Off White' Vapor Street - Black/White/Laser Fuchsia
Off-White founder Virgil Abloh and Nike join forces once again to continue their work with champions in progress. Featuring striking patterns and silhouettes built for speed, Virgil delivers style and substance designed to inspire progress both on and off the field. Abloh sal...

Back
Top Bottom