Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

And I’m still not hitting =(

giphy.gif

Anybody know any sites that are not doing draws, and mortals have a shot at? I’m going to be flying during the release tomorrow... and the waffles are really the only off white I’ve wanted since the 97s.

I hope these will be had at retail after the drop. Too many good releases that are literally back to back with Christmas around the corner smh.
The blue pair is really nice

FSR on all 3 cws just sitting and below US retail
1576128517884.png

1576128538353.png

1576128561303.png
Where are you located? I hope tomorrow it will be an easy cop on SNKRS. Really tempted to cop from the link above but it seems like it won't be too hard to cop tomorrow.

BTW...Is your username what I think it is? LOL...:rofl:

Thanks for posting the link Grabbed a size 12 in the black pair $167 def isn’t bad few dollars over retail plus tax. The white pair is sold out in a 12. Hoping to hit on SNKRS

Reminds me of Yeezy's last year. Everything sat and is now going for money. I wonder if the same will happen with these releases. Either or I'm buying the pair.

Don't know much about Yeezy's but I think Vapor Streets and Waffles will have higher prices in over a year, specially men sizes.

all it takes is a shoe (probably will be those 5's) and the hype train will start rolling.

It's a weird thing that happens many times with articles and ideas that "flop". Some time goes by and it becomes very coveted.

Na. They ain't even real street shoes, give it a rest they ain't it....

IMO that will be part of the charm. And they're street shoes, the spikes aren't even real spikes. People passed on them cause they thought (like me) you'd be walking over spikes, which is not true.

First time ever hitting on SNS raffles. First ever pair of anything Nike x Off-White related. I might have gotten too big of a size for me so hopefully I can flip or trade these for something else. Either way, I’m very happy. Now my wife has to deal with more shoes being added to the closet. 😅

Attachments

• 75B7A635-42F9-4A3B-8380-27C69635ACA7.png
    75B7A635-42F9-4A3B-8380-27C69635ACA7.png
    438.9 KB · Views: 334
It's a weird thing that happens many times with articles and ideas that "flop". Some time goes by and it becomes very coveted.

IMO that will be part of the charm. And they're street shoes, the spikes aren't even real spikes. People passed on them cause they thought (like me) you'd be walking over spikes, which is not true.
Regardless, the overall shape and look /material of the shoes doesn't bode well for a good look IMO. Thus, itll never take off, but I may be wrong....it does have off white attached. It'll be interesting to see how it goes. I feel off white is already doing to much and should honestly give it a rest.

Regardless, the overall shape and look /material of the shoes doesn't bode well for a good look IMO. Thus, itll never take off, but I may be wrong....it does have off white attached. It'll be interesting to see how it goes. I feel off white is already doing to much and should honestly give it a rest.
I was just looking at some Youtube videos on reviews and on feet. On feet it doesn't look that good, the way it scrunches together doesn't look right. Thinking I might pass now, it will be a game time decision if I want to go for it or not.

Back
Top Bottom