Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

D7BB37F6-DC05-40C7-8197-5E4FE8CDED32.png

👀

How flimsy is the material that covers the holes on the 5s? I don't like how they look cut out.

Quick question (and please redirect me if I'm in the wrong forum): I sold a pair of OW Blazers three weeks ago and the buyer claims they're fake. I purchased them a year ago from a seller on Reddit who said he purchased them from Foot District. He provided ample photos and they appeared to be authentic. I went back to him Sunday after the buyer reached out asking about the shoes. He sent me the original invoice from Foot District, his paid invoice from PayPal and has stayed in touch since. The buyer said the font on the shoe is off and that he's going to open a claim via Paypal.

Not sure what to do in this situation. I've never knowingly sold or owned fakes and have no way of knowing if he's going to ship me back my shoes or fakes. It's been a frustrating experience, but I dont believe the shoes I purchased and sold are fakes. Any advice?

Quick question (and please redirect me if I'm in the wrong forum): I sold a pair of OW Blazers three weeks ago and the buyer claims they're fake. I purchased them a year ago from a seller on Reddit who said he purchased them from Foot District. He provided ample photos and they appeared to be authentic. I went back to him Sunday after the buyer reached out asking about the shoes. He sent me the original invoice from Foot District, his paid invoice from PayPal and has stayed in touch since. The buyer said the font on the shoe is off and that he's going to open a claim via Paypal.

Not sure what to do in this situation. I've never knowingly sold or owned fakes and have no way of knowing if he's going to ship me back my shoes or fakes. It's been a frustrating experience, but I dont believe the shoes I purchased and sold are fakes. Any advice?

Fight the case and provide as much proof as possible to Paypal that they are authentic.
If it appears that you will lose the case, get Paypal to get the buyer to ship you back the shoes in the same condition that you sent them out in.
Also just keep trying to convince the buyer that they are real. He’s probably paranoid and has buyers remorse

sounds like a lose-lose case to me. Buyer is either going to ship you back a bunch of rocks or ship you back fakes even if your original pair was real. Paypal sides with buyers like 90% of the time. Even with clear evidence provided by the seller. It's a long story but I was in this similar situation but for some air maxes and I ended up losing the case, the money, and the shoes (buyer shipped back empty box) and it wasn't even high valued shoes. Someone really did that for $160 air max. Paypal still sided with the buyer after my claims of receiving nothing back.

sounds like a lose-lose case to me. Buyer is either going to ship you back a bunch of rocks or ship you back fakes even if your original pair was real. Paypal sides with buyers like 90% of the time. Even with clear evidence provided by the seller. It's a long story but I was in this similar situation but for some air maxes and I ended up losing the case, the money, and the shoes (buyer shipped back empty box) and it wasn't even high valued shoes. Someone really did that for $160 air max. Paypal still sided with the buyer after my claims of receiving nothing back.

That's what I'm most afraid of. I posted the shoes for sale everywhere (here, Reddit, Twitter, etc.) with no issue and he's claiming that the font is off and that they don't look like his other Blazers. The whole thing is wild messed up.

I’ve won all of my cases like this thankfully. Maybe because I consistently sell on PayPal but just keep fighting and bugging PayPal. That’s the best thing you can do.

Just fight the case. I’d be dead worried about the person changing them for the fake ones. PayPal almost always gives the reason to the buyer, so also be careful and request the item back.

I’ve sold very few shoes online, but I always take evidence pictures to avoid this kind of thing. Like taking pictures of the whole process of the packing with the shipping label next to it all the time. I also mark the shoes I’m sending in unnoticeable places so if they try to return fake ones I can see if they returned the same pair I sent.

Edit: Last year I sold some FoG Nike Pants and a the buyer loosened a thread on the pants and said the item was damaged, I provided the evidence of the pants not being shipped that way and I won the case. Pictures are your best friend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom