Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Seriously tho i think state got tons of pairs
The other releases required 11/11 HS with each HS costing 1000 points which basically means you needed to buy $100 worth of stuff
But these only require 4/4 HS with each HS only costing 500 points which is only $15

I got excited about that for about 2 minutes yesterday lol. Then I remembered that the entire country is going to enter for Chicago anyways, and pairs will still be impossible.

Hopefully at least a few of us from Chicago actually hit at FTL Chicago lol.

giphy (2).gif

I got excited about that for about 2 minutes yesterday lol. Then I remembered that the entire country is going to enter for Chicago anyways, and pairs will still be impossible.

Hopefully at least a few of us from Chicago actually hit at FTL Chicago lol.

With the old system, there was no penalty for entering and not having the intention of picking them up. Maybe now with you losing your points whenever you enter, might discourse ppl from doing that. Bc ultimately theyd be wasting their own money

anyone else's head starts keep reverting back to 1/4 ? Tried logging out, tried uninstalling reinstalling but head starts are gone.

With the old system, there was no penalty for entering and not having the intention of picking them up. Maybe now with you losing your points whenever you enter, might discourse ppl from doing that. Bc ultimately theyd be wasting their own money
[/QUOTE]
This is exactly what i said

But i wouldn't be surprised if some of these bozos still did it just cause they cant be there

This is exactly what i said

But i wouldn't be surprised if some of these bozos still did it just cause they cant be there
[/QUOTE]

If it is as many pairs as they're claiming I promise you someone is going to hit and not pickup.

My head starts are going back to 1/4 too. I’ll just wait it out a little longer before they scare me into putting points back into this system.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Releases like this aren't for us, anymore.

bro Shordy sounded like frances McCormack or whatever her name was from the movie FARGO

Using phrases like “OK SO B AS IN BOY” and “Well gosh I’ll tell ya what I just don’t know” speaking SLOW as ****

i wanted to launch my phone 100 yards

Back
Top Bottom