Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Have any Android users hit yet? We don't get some features such as polls and live streams, so I'm wondering if this EA rollout might be iOS only, as well. Solelinks just opens SNKRS for me when I click their notifications, no "Coming Soon" or anything.
My account logged in on my Note 10 and ipad....still nothing

I believe the "electro green/bright cactus" colorway is Lot #14 shown here.

1628702234491.png

Guess I'm not going to the gym this week since I need to be at home checking my wife's ipad, phone, and laptop. No way is she waking up at 6am to check.

Have any Android users hit yet? We don't get some features such as polls and live streams, so I'm wondering if this EA rollout might be iOS only, as well. Solelinks just opens SNKRS for me when I click their notifications, no "Coming Soon" or anything.
Yeah, I hit yesterday on my Pixel 4A. Didn't do anything besides watch one video of the 3 people unboxing on SNKRS and the following day I had a push notification for EA.

Jeez…These fools on Heating Up literally said this will continue for the next “couple weeks”…Nike doesn’t give two damns at this point…
Nike employees probably reading NT talk at this very moment laughing at all of us jumping through hoops to try and get EA.

Jeez…These fools on Heating Up literally said this will continue for the next “couple weeks”…Nike doesn’t give two damns at this point…

Prediction: There's gonna end up being 4 million pairs of these and resell will drop to $38

fail-basketball.gif

I GOT EM!!!!!!. MY FIRST PAIR OF DUNKS EVER TOO!:nthat:
From my experience, here are some tips yall should know:

I clicked solelinks notification at 10:59, page was on coming soon, but then went straight to sold out. :frown:
At about 11:02, I got the banner notification from SNKRS, "you have been selected"...... I clicked that thing so fast & it still said sold out. :angry::smh:

But then I just kept checking/refreshing the app & the card showing it was reserved finally popped up for me on the home page & inbox around 11:15 for me. I was then able to get my size (all sizes were there) & checked out. :wow:

So if yall get a reservation, don't give up until you actually see it in your SNKRS app, it may take some time. If i just gave up after 11:02, I wouldn't have got mine.

PO

this guy gets everything wow

Will be interesting to see how this breaks out though. Could see them using that CW as a placeholder and people getting random CWs. Could just as easily see them releasing certain CWs on certain days and today was that CW. Will say if that is the CW I am happy with it.

so basically.

low purchase history and interaction is being rewarded.

maybe that's what they meant by more accessible.
more people who normally dont go for shoes will be able to buy.

just tryna unpack all this info

so basically.

low purchase history and interaction is being rewarded.

maybe that's what they meant by more accessible.
more people who normally dont go for shoes will be able to buy.

just tryna unpack all this info
Could be. I typically only try for the AJ1 highs and OG Jordan Retros. Otherwise I stay out of pretty much everything else. I do check the app every day and set reminders on things that interest me but am not a big "try to get everything" person.

Could be. I typically only try for the AJ1 highs and OG Jordan Retros. Otherwise I stay out of pretty much everything else. I do check the app every day and set reminders on things that interest me but am not a big "try to get everything" person.

word.
i might be too active.

just seeing a ton of stuff on people with 0 purchase history or new accounts getting the offer.

not surprising. just gotta talk ****

Back
Top Bottom