Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Looks like I got DM1602_108, which translates to lot 7 being this one. Kind of meh, I'll see when I get them in person and how I feel then, if not, maybe trade for a different color or something. Anyone with lot 7 have them in hand here?

EDIT: Saw someone with pics in the thread gallery that also hit on the 18th, they grew a little on me based on the pics, but still gonna wait and see myself lol

Last edited:
Whelp I got ea last week and mine was stuck in “awaiting pick up” - I just reached out to Nike and they said they have to refund me - wtffffffff

that’s why you don’t contact Nike. Brought this cancellation/refund on yourself lol

EVERY ONE has been contacting Nike and rushing them about where’s my package, seems like the customer service reps don’t know exactly what’s going on with the warehouse and why packages aren’t picked up by FedEx etc.

The customer service reps only has 2 options, escalate it to a higher up and try to find your pair and order in the warehouse and rush the warehouse workers to hurry up and pack your order

OR

they can just push the simple”Cancel” button and you get your money back and you don’t have to contact them again regarding this delay.

guess which option is easier for them.

you don’t have to ask for it directly. They’re gonna take it that you’re in a rush to get your order and they can’t meet that rush because it’s out of that customer service rep’s control so only option is to cancel it for you so you don’t need to wait or bother them about it again.

and no, FedEx didn’t steal Your package. It literally says AWAITING CARRIER PICKUP, meaning it wasn’t even in the hands of FedEx yet.

Literally half the people that got EA are in the same boat as you. Those who were impatient and contacted/complained to Nike, got sent a auto cancellation and refund. And those who were patient and waited it out, eventually had their shoes shipped like starfox070 starfox070 for example.

whatever the hell is going on with the Nike warehouse and FedEx is definitely out of the ordinary, but when you see that everyone is experiencing delays too then you know it’s not just you. You contacting/complaining to them is not going to get them to prioritize your order among everyone else’s delayed order.

If you came in to my restaurant and ordered a steak and so did a bunch of other people but I only have 1 grill, and you complained that I’m taking too long. I’m gonna tell you we’re out of steak today, here’s your money back.

Last edited:
I've been on the app at least 5 days a week for like 5 years now and have been liking dunks as far back as 2017, watched all their BS, let their stupid comics run all the way through and didn't get anything. An account I made for my mom for an extra shot at some purple lobsters way back got EA in today's first batch. Literally never used that account for anything other than going for drops, never liked anything and never watched any of their streams or stories. Even if I didn't hit, I'm glad Nike did us the solid of revealing that chance is like 99% of their selection process cause I was never going to watch anything on their app again regardless. I just hope their engagement tanks after this. lol

Whelp I got ea last week and mine was stuck in “awaiting pick up” - I just reached out to Nike and they said they have to refund me - wtffffffff
#1 rule

Never contact them about limited sneakers:lol: You seen everyone else in here saying not to

We are in a Pandemic still. Shipping has been all over the place the last year and a half. Things got better for a bit but WORSE really fast.

#1 rule

Never contact them about limited sneakers:lol: You seen everyone else in here saying not to

We are in a Pandemic still. Shipping has been all over the place the last year and a half. Things got better for a bit but WORSE really fast.

I don’t even ask Nike to apply my first responder discount until I get my shoes physically in my hands . Lol it doesn’t take those Customer Service rep that much to hit that cancel button .
Some people can be extremely petty , keep that in mind when it comes to exclusive sneakers .

Got my Fedex notification just now, ordered on the 18th. (Regular shipping.) ETA is supposed to be here Tuesday, but we'll see based on the circumstances.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone plan on trying to swap out their rope laces with different colors? (And I know this is already a concept based on this lot thing alone LOL)

Looks like I got DM1602_108, which translates to lot 7 being this one. Kind of meh, I'll see when I get them in person and how I feel then, if not, maybe trade for a different color or something. Anyone with lot 7 have them in hand here?

EDIT: Saw someone with pics in the thread gallery that also hit on the 18th, they grew a little on me based on the pics, but still gonna wait and see myself lol

I believe I got the same one as you. Looks like its this pair

Personally I'm not too opposed to it.

Gonna be hard for you to swap the rope laces for anything else unless you have more than 1 Lot. They’re not your standard rope laces
I had a feeling that would be the case based on the look of the laces. I was just curious since I haven't had a pair of off white dunks before, thanks though

Nice. You guys get delivery on weekends? I don’t remember the last time UPS or Fed Ex has delivered to me on a weekend.

But that’s back when I didn’t reroute all my packages to the nearest hubs and I would pick up the packages in person right when they opened.

I don’t remember the last time I got a delivery dropped off to me at my doorstep.

yea I have had multiple ps5 show up on sundays for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom