Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

ok cool. and in general, even in the original wave, everyone had some kind of notif right? I dont even know why Im asking, I know I wont check all my accts for each link lol

Yeah even during the original waves you’ll get a snkrs notification if you didn’t check the early links

No point of the links....if you have access theyll inbox you letting you know

Not necessarily. I saw a few people in here saying they hit and never got a notification. They only knew cuz they checked the link. That was during the original drops tho.

Finally got around to taking some pictures yesterday. These are slightly growing on me. There’s a guy I know who got EA yesterday said he might be willing to trade depending on which pair he has. I’ll entertain it if it’s one I want.
If not, I may consider holding on to these rocking them in the fall.

146D65D5-C1F3-4A2E-BEB4-A47C1F2C3953.jpeg
1A84BE7B-B377-44A4-833E-9E515D34D61F.jpeg
0474C6B6-5B39-49E2-9953-7D92712EE8B1.jpeg

Nike basically said here are all the orders we canceled cause y’all kept calling us.

tin foil hat on

“all the pairs we got back from FedEx drivers trucks”

prob late shipments though and they prob fixed that price issue on the boxes. They all should say 180 now.

Has anybody’s pairs who paid for the 2-day or next day shipping have shipped already? Mine still says in-progress.

probaly pairs they gave EA to of the "bot/fake" accounts people have set up that people didnt remember their password or didn't have access to the phones or accounts anymore.

Debating if I wanna pull the trigger to cop the Nike dunk of white lot 3 off stockx but the tax fees be Ridiculous !

For all the people that called Nike asking where my kicks at. Nike just gave EA to the ‘patient’ people that badmouthed them behind their backs on social media… Also, those that got EA recently don’t call in complaining about late shipping. Stay tuned for an EA. People will never learn.

Back
Top Bottom