Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Pears arrived from Italy

Love this type of drop. These were up for a good amount of time for people to cop. Restocked a couple times as well, the way shoes should be available.

Buy what you like folks.

Those were available the same way the others were, the difference is the majority of people didn't want them!

1657164971995.gif

By the way, I'm happy that you were able to get a pair.

People be doubling up on anything nowadays.

Ya’ll must have some big *** cribs to be having the extra space to double up on stuff like this. :lol:

The brick box represents the af1 being one of founding building blocks of Nike

According to Nike's marketing. Nike had multiple opportunities to use that brick box. We all know that ain't it. Going to see a lot of NTers post "At least I have these", when they can't get those green AF1 lows. Or "I'm going to shave or cut the spikes off... or....." But they "dope."

According to Nike's marketing. Nike had multiple opportunities to use that brick box. We all know that ain't it. Going to see a lot of NTers post "At least I have these", when they can't get those green AF1 lows. Or "I'm going to shave or cut the spikes off... or....." But they "dope."

So because you hate them no one else can enjoy them? That logic is strong.

So does the Stash Drop only have a specific area you need to be at or is it like, let's say for example: A 20 mile radius?
I'm not in Brooklyn but I live in one of the 5 boroughs so would that even work? Would I have to take the bus/drive to the Brooklyn Museum?

That's funny, cuz when I seen them, I thought they were easily the worst of the 3 :lol:
I like them best of the three we’ve seen so far because of their more traditional AF1 coloring. No weird pops of pink of purple , or contrasting spike pods, etc. I actually have a single pair of AF1 Mids, that are also Pine Green and are essentially these without any of the OW details/aesthetics. I haven’t worn them in YEARS though, so I’mma get rid of them soon, but it’s wild seeing a pair that I have but with an OW twist.

Back
Top Bottom