Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Finally wore these, lot 14. Comfy enough.
3A073A9F-3178-42B9-9E63-776C2331A337.jpeg

I couple weeks back I got the lot 4 pair. But ended up doing a trade for them for this pair. (Lot 16). I think suede pairs are better on most than the regular leather pairs. I like the mix of blues on this pair and it goes well with the white and grey combo.

Attachments

• E7DEEB91-C2B3-4A13-B337-F6C363184046.jpeg
    E7DEEB91-C2B3-4A13-B337-F6C363184046.jpeg
    531.3 KB · Views: 229
I couple weeks back I got the lot 4 pair. But ended up doing a trade for them for this pair. (Lot 16). I think suede pairs are better on most than the regular leather pairs. I like the mix of blues on this pair and it goes well with the white and grey combo.

its just personal taste tbh , for me the suede ones are bad and leather on leather is fire , its just opinions vary to be honest

No idea how you’ve kept those THAT white.

Mine were toast within a month
I bought these used back in 2020. Actually 3 years ago in one week. But i bust these out maybe 4 times a year and im always careful when wearing them lol. I did however stubbed the toe on a shopping cart tire once. Wasted no time in cleaning them lol. Also i think the filter used brightens up the whites a bit but they still look great in person

I want one of those jackets BAD. But not for whatever absurd retail price theyre gonna be. I'm gonna guess $1200+

Zero chance the varsity will retail anywhere near $1200. Likely $3k+ if the pricing on other OW varsity jackets holds true.

The great news is that you can consistently find them on sale, although this one might be a limited edition.

Anyone have any sizing suggestions for O/W Court 3.0's? Also, are they comfy??

Wanna add a genuine OW pair to the collection and this silhouette is calling me...

Anyone have any sizing suggestions for O/W Court 3.0's? Also, are they comfy??

Wanna add a genuine OW pair to the collection and this silhouette is calling me...

I thought they were decently TTS, the high top Off Courts or whatever they are called with the double stitched square thing on them? I got them when they first released and relatively comfy, however the material for the sole was SUPER soft. I didnt wear them that often yet I had a good amount of heel drag already. Hope they changed the material on the newer ones.

Back
Top Bottom