Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_7227.jpeg

Last edited:
The grim reaper on these gives weird vibes imo considering we lost the guy

Grim reaper is one of the designs he was using in his art exhibits / art exhibit merch. These were almost surely in the pipeline while he was alive as they match that design language.

Grim reaper is one of the designs he was using in his art exhibits / art exhibit merch. These were almost surely in the pipeline while he was alive as they match that design language.
Na i know that part and get it but still

Man it’s rough out here. I bought a pair on eBay and they didn’t pass authentication. :rolleyes
My 4’s just got authenticated. I’m gonna see how they look in hand, I’m worried this thing might be all yellowed out since the seller was pacific_kickz. I’ll run em through all the apps and ask my local consignment shop to LC as well just to be extra sure.

At least their authentication worked lol

True but sometimes it doesn't.

I've had a few pairs of shoes that were brand new from Nike that they rejected saying that the condition wasn't as advertised.

I've had other instances where I knew that the shoe I win was authentic but they couldn't verify the authenticity. And they were at good prices too! :angry:

But for the most part I'm thankful for them because they saved me from buying fakes.

My 4’s just got authenticated. I’m gonna see how they look in hand, I’m worried this thing might be all yellowed out since the seller was pacific_kickz. I’ll run em through all the apps and ask my local consignment shop to LC as well just to be extra sure.

They're usually good so you should be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom