Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This'll have to do for today.
Wait a few days, you might have hit.

A Dickhead rep can cancel you
A little while back I hit on Jordan LHM and then didn't see anything in my orders. I went to chat to a rep fairly quickly who said the order wasn't processed. Moments after chatting to them I go a 'Didn't get em' notification. I'm fairly sure I'm just paranoid though...

Caved in on stockx, sold my supreme tee and I️ have a pair of 97s. So I️ added 35 more. Can’t complain. Still have zoomflys.

To top off the 0/9 today, my Stockx pair arrived without the zip tie smh. Already emailed them. Not sure how this “passed”
Pair also had some stray hair and dirt. Some scumbag had these pass inspection.

4CD2DFC2-EAB9-4E11-AB52-F0E55919233E.jpeg

honestly - im in for 7 out of the 10. knew I wanted the AJ1, Vapormax, AM 90 and Presto...digging the Zoom Fly, AM 97 and the AF1

looking back on this...after all the craziness...from being "in" to today...feeling really lucky. not just for going 10/9 (2 ajs) but being able to oop 10 pairs on top of it.
No bots, no shenanigans...just a lot of effort in NY, Milan, France, London and Chicago. Insane but what an experience overall (and only one, slightly over retail). Got to meet a lot of really cool people and made some phenomenal business connections overseas.

Final tally:
6 AM 90s
2 Blazers
2 Prestos
2 AJ 1s
2 AF1s
2 Hyperdunks
AM 97
ZF
Vapormax

looking back on this...after all the craziness...from being "in" to today...feeling really lucky. not just for going 10/9 (2 ajs) but being able to oop 10 pairs on top of it.
No bots, no shenanigans...just a lot of effort in NY, Milan, France, London and Chicago. Insane but what an experience overall (and only one, slightly over retail). Got to meet a lot of really cool people and made some phenomenal business connections overseas.

Final tally:
6 AM 90s
2 Blazers
2 Prestos
2 AJ 1s
2 AF1s
2 Hyperdunks
AM 97
ZF
Vapormax

Homie said Milan, London, France

Whatever the hell u do for a living u winnin lol

Nice pickup

Final tally:
6 AM 90s
2 Blazers
2 Prestos
2 AJ 1s
2 AF1s
2 Hyperdunks
AM 97
ZF
Vapormax

I honestly forgot you put in the leg work and flew out. Amazing haul

Final tally:
6 AM 90s
2 Blazers
2 Prestos
2 AJ 1s
2 AF1s
2 Hyperdunks
AM 97
ZF
Vapormax
Look, F you, F the plane you flew on, F them shoes, F them socks with the bell on it, F the way you type, F your job, F your business connections. I wanted one pair of prestos.

Jk, Congrats man, that's pretty awesome :smokin

@tierzero13 he stopped responding to my pms.

he's posted in here since but i'm just gonna guess he aint read or change his mind. understood either way

Final tally:
6 AM 90s
2 Blazers
2 Prestos
2 AJ 1s
2 AF1s
2 Hyperdunks
AM 97
ZF
Vapormax

true hustle and grind right there.

Back