Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

F5B215A5-78ED-4D4C-A762-BFF8460468B7.jpeg
The goods have arrived. The 1s are honestly even better in person. Such a well crafted shoe, almost like an actual art piece.

Got 650 for a damaged box peebra, copped prestos for 850. guess its not too bad. would have liked to make a trade.

Stockx seems seriously backed up. Taking a while to get me Off-White pairs to me while also taking a long time to authenticate what I had sent in. Anyone experiencing similar issues?

Stockx seems seriously backed up. Taking a while to get me Off-White pairs to me while also taking a long time to authenticate what I had sent in. Anyone experiencing similar issues?

ya

they were very quick to fail my UBs but those OW AJ1s I had came in on Wednesday and they didnt pass/pay out them until saturday evening

theyre def backed up. And with all those wannabelugas on the way, im expecting alot more delay lol

^^^usually it’s a week turn around time. It was Black Friday weekend as well as Thanksgiving. It also depends when the seller ships your shoes and where it’s coming from.
Hope that helps.

Not at all...I shipped a pair and it arrived today and money sent an hour or so later.

Yo I still have a charge on my account without any shipping confirmation and Nike's elite service team is supposed to contact me with an update by today :lol: Taken an unreal amount of Ls the past two weeks lol

5A5BCA15-71FB-4ED2-970C-466DB5EB6858.jpeg

78D06485-131D-4414-8442-7688D96B74BF.jpeg

My pair from StockX just came in. I have this feeling they were very lazy with this inspection. The paper tube that goes in the shoe was torn, there was a pebble on the bottom of one of the shoes and some minor marks. And it seems like they just dump the shoe back in the box without caring. I know it’s not major but if I’m paying resell from them I expect it to be near perfect.

Overall, I’m still happy with this design, the minimalistic look and the off white color. Will be the beater pair out of the other off whites I have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my Zoom Fly's (these are so damn nice!) - so pissed, they don't fit! Anyone else having issues trying to submit these to FC online? Keeps bringing up an error message.

Received my Zoom Fly's (these are so damn nice!) - so pissed, they don't fit! Anyone else having issues trying to submit these to FC online? Keeps bringing up an error message.

What size did you get and how off are they? 1/2 or full?

damn, RESTOCK today? wtf. the day I decide not to check NT during work lol

i guess I shouldn't feel bad since I'm not familiar with the DSM site at all. my wallet feels bad though cuz I just copped 90s on stockx and ordered 97s on Saturday :blush:

Lol. Not I. 2 now authenticated and 1 pending. Those guys just be overloaded big time and will be this whole month.

this worries me.

i’d hate to have dropped that much on resell and because of the timing they slump over inspecting my pair. i’m REALLY hoping mine turn out fine

also i remember someone saying stockx allows for “tried on” and missing laces. shouldn’t the laces for off whites be more strictly enforced, i’ll be furious if i don’t get them with mine

is it me or are stockx sales not all from stockx, im like how am i missing these good bids smh

Back
Top Bottom