Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So my order for my 97s from NDC finally got cancelled after more than a week of being confirmed. Nike rep emailed me and said that they were sending me a complimentary pair of Blazers for the hassle. That pair got cancelled as well this morning :-(. Hopefully something good comes out of this.
DAMN. Stay positive bro, that blows

So I missed another restock sleeping..
Tyrese.gif

Don't sleep in the future.

so i just ordered a pair of prestos and seller said they were ds
upon opening the package i can see that the soles are dirty and the laces not tied the DS way.

these are for my collection. should i open a dispute with PP?

Yes. Definitely. Don't let them get away with that.

So my order for my 97s from NDC finally got cancelled after more than a week of being confirmed. Nike rep emailed me and said that they were sending me a complimentary pair of Blazers for the hassle. That pair got cancelled as well this morning :-(. Hopefully something good comes out of this.

complimentary? as in free, my dude? I would def call back and raise some hell and speak with the manager and ask for corporate.

complimentary? as in free, my dude? I would def call back and raise some hell and speak with the manager and ask for corporate.
Yes free pair. I did email corporate back and am waiting for a reply. I originally reached out to customer service last Weds. Had they forwarded my message to corporate initially I might have received my 97s. That is why the sent a free pair, but that pair was also out of stock. Hopefully they send at least one of the off ten pairs.

Yes free pair. I did email corporate back and am waiting for a reply. I originally reached out to customer service last Weds. Had they forwarded my message to corporate initially I might have received my 97s. That is why the sent a free pair, but that pair was also out of stock. Hopefully they send at least one of the off ten pairs.
When did they email you? I'm still waiting on initial word after contacting them last Wednesday, my charge is still pending

Thats dope dude. I hope you get something out of this ordeal.

so i just ordered a pair of prestos and seller said they were ds
upon opening the package i can see that the soles are dirty and the laces not tied the DS way.

these are for my collection. should i open a dispute with PP?

Dirty from being worn outside or dusty from being tried on? Have you tried reaching out to the seller to get a partial or full refund before jumping to a PP dispute?

he def tried them on thats not how they come laced.

but the dirt on the soles can be cleaned up...

just wipe them up

anyone else get shipping from wcs for the zoom flys? If I don't hear anything by friday I might cancel through my cc

Back
Top Bottom