Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nike just lost 5% of sales in North America. They ll refocus here next year. And OW is the best thing they have to do that right now, there ll be multiple restocks or new OWs coming for US.

Nike just lost 5% of sales in North America. They ll refocus here next year. And OW is the best thing they have to do that right now, there ll be multiple restocks or new OWs coming for US.

As far as the 1st collection is concerned, the supply hasn't and won't meet the demand.

The pairs coming in 2018 might or might not have a higher production, we have no idea.

Anyone won the empty gallery raffle in nyc?

You had to buy an item from their spring 2018 line to enter the raffle. I believe they contacted winners today.

There was a ton of these supply wise. I honestly can’t see how boys couldn’t get 1/9 for retail. At least 1/9 :lol:

Now if you didn’t get the pair you want then that’s another story. Or say you half heartedly tried for like 1 pair. But everyone should’ve at least got something.

This was one of those if it was make or break for you then you should’ve been able or found a way to get.

There was a ton of these supply wise. I honestly can’t see how boys couldn’t get 1/9 for retail. At least 1/9 :lol:

Now if you didn’t get the pair you want then that’s another story. Or say you half heartedly tried for like 1 pair. But everyone should’ve at least got something.

This was one of those if it was make or break for you then you should’ve been able or found a way to get.
Easy for people not to be able to hit when they didn’t have the opportunity to enter many raffles. If you take a step back and put your shoes of someone in a state where there are no boutiques releasing them (by raffle) then their only opportunities were Nike SNKRS, DSMNY and DSML (which was easily missable since there was no announcement and flew under many people radars), OBD (again easily missable and I’ve seen a handful of people say they were able to grab from them) and SJS raffle. I believe most people struck out on 9/9 pairs through no fault of not trying

get the **** out

IMG_8183.jpg

As always Nike giveth and taketh lol

IMG_8184.jpg

hit on OW prestos... was shooketh when homie told me to check my app and there it was on the first thing on my feed...
Exclusive Access....

merry off-mass

man i hit 0/9 on snkrs and zero raffles and ppl who hit multiple times talm bout how nike aint reserving them a pair SMH.

woke up late... thank goodness for homies ...
Thanks for the heads up ... you know who you are

09199280-7C82-4117-9850-4A2AFE726B80.png

Attachments

• 5DA43E79-67FC-4FBF-BAE8-CDA82118DAC4.png
    5DA43E79-67FC-4FBF-BAE8-CDA82118DAC4.png
    1 MB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom