Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

When you can live your life daily and your career doesn't feel like a "job", you're on the right path. I am my own boss, take off almost a full month a year and love waking up daily with zero stress. I could travel anywhere to pick up shoes, even though I haven't yet, but that choice is there if I choose to. It's understandable that some people might also have more responsibilities than others in here (wives, kids, whatever else life can bring your way). But it's not like bigevan23 bigevan23 was knocking anyone with his original post. Some of us have a lifestyle that make things easier to enjoy our passions than others. That's all.
I’d never knock anyone...gotta walk a mile in their offwhites before coming to any kind of informed opinion. :wink:

Was really hoping my OW VM will be delivered today before Christmas. But it’s stuck at the UPS facility nearby since yesterday. :ohwell:

So anyways these are the 2018 ZF. Not really feeling them
1733524F-015E-4146-9DC8-E9A833926B2D.jpeg
CDD5826D-A044-4A47-8D40-E02211D5B5D9.jpeg
24D510F0-DC10-4BA8-B37F-FBE76FAAEF1B.jpeg

560B2E03-5942-4846-AA27-3E1C92B29C90.jpeg

There's no "FOAM" on this model? Interesting.

Underwhelmed completely with 2018 Off White's so far. Curious to what the Air Max 90 Ice, Presto's, Lunarepic Flyknit's, AJ3 & Blazer Studio Mid's look like.

If the first collaboration was successful, why would you want to end it there? I'm glad that they're extending it and more people have a chance to grab a pair.

no one's complaining about more ppl having pairs. we're complaining about how the upcoming off white joints look like dookie compared to the first release.

Back
Top Bottom