Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

E90C7BEE-3860-4618-A8F6-A921AE570430.jpeg
3848CCFB-8336-4C65-81EE-EC40C444E8D4.jpeg
Got 2 more beauties in! Looking to add the AM 90 and 97 this week

I ordered a pair of AM90 coming in from Croatia and the tracking hasn’t updated in three days and the last update was “inserted item in bag”
This is my first time purchasing overseas usually does it update often and I should be concerned or is this just a common glitch?

I ordered a pair of AM90 coming in from Croatia and the tracking hasn’t updated in three days and the last update was “inserted item in bag”
This is my first time purchasing overseas usually does it update often and I should be concerned or is this just a common glitch?

:rofl:

the thing most americans dont understand when you order something from europe...getting a shipment from a store or from a private person can be VERY different.
most store shipments will get some kind of priority handling, which will make the biggest difference when its arriving in the US and being handled by customs.
i've had customers in the US waiting on my shipments from germany for up to 5 weeks, but thats not because it really takes that long to arrive in the US, its just because its sitting around at your customs and those dudes are pretty lazy ^^
also lots of times with some shipping companies the tracking will only change once it cleared customs, so while you are thinking its still on its way, it might be sitting at customs for some time already.

the thing most americans dont understand when you order something from europe...getting a shipment from a store or from a private person can be VERY different.
most store shipments will get some kind of priority handling, which will make the biggest difference when its arriving in the US and being handled by customs.
i've had customers in the US waiting on my shipments from germany for up to 5 weeks, but thats not because it really takes that long to arrive in the US, its just because its sitting around at your customs and those dudes are pretty lazy ^^
also lots of times with some shipping companies the tracking will only change once it cleared customs, so while you are thinking its still on its way, it might be sitting at customs for some time already.
Got it thank you

Would you guys get both 97’s and 90’s or the vapormax’s? I really like the 97’s and 90’s it’s just keeping them clean that worries me. Anybody that owns these what would you buy?

Would you guys get both 97’s and 90’s or the vapormax’s? I really like the 97’s and 90’s it’s just keeping them clean that worries me. Anybody that owns these what would you buy?
Vapors, that black/white contrast. Still need blue laces on these

get all 3. Beat up the VMs (they don't show anything), and rock the 97/90 on fair weather days. 97's are dirt magnets...crep helps. 90's look better w a little wear.

The 90s wear like a proper lifestyle sneaker...the VM and 97 lean more to the tech wear side of fashion (which I personally love), I haven't worn a pair of jeans in years.

waiting for this weather to get better so I can rock my 1's :smile: and i am still kicking myself for not copping prestos shortly after they dropped. I feel like people want way too much now :frown:

I’m going with the combination of the off white 90’s and 97’s instead of just purchasing the vapor’s. The price for Size 13 right now is crazy on the VM’s

Back
Top Bottom