Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

anybody else have problems entering ends raffle? It won't upload my shipping info it jus loads. Been happening since like Wednesday

Are you @ds_10.5 on IG? He only had 2 min to respond to their story posted 3 hours ago, so I wonder if they moved on to another winner after that?

On SVD's story they said @gabrielegiamperi is the winner of the 2nd pair

YES SIR, I replied back within a min after I got the DM from Modern, I'm on it bro lol :rofl:
Modern already responded back saying "Congrats Man", they even shot a DM to SIVAS with me included saying "Here's our winner guys" !!!
Sivas viewed it....... So now it's a waiting game :rolleyes

YES SIR, I replied back within a min after I got the DM from Modern, I'm on it bro lol :rofl:
Modern already responded back saying "Congrats Man", they even shot a DM to SIVAS with me included saying "Here's our winner guys" !!!
Sivas viewed it....... So now it's a waiting game :rolleyes

Congrats bro! I dont know how SVD handles IG raffles but just be patient is all i can say. I won the Levis 4 raffle from SVD's site and it took a few days after receiving the winning email message to be able to actually purchase the shoe. There is probably some logistics for them to sort before they contact you for payment details and all that.

But you should feel super lucky that modernnotoriety **** was like out of over a combined 42,000 IG comments lmao (added up the comments on two posts each on SVD/modernnotoriety IG pages)

Congrats bro! I dont know how SVD handles IG raffles but just be patient is all i can say. I won the Levis 4 raffle from SVD's site and it took a few days after receiving the winning email message to be able to actually purchase the shoe. There is probably some logistics for them to sort before they contact you for payment details and all that.

But you should feel super lucky that modernnotoriety **** was like out of over a combined 42,000 IG comments lmao (added up the comments on two posts each on SVD/modernnotoriety IG pages)

I guess It's official MODERN just message me asking for NAME, ADDRESS, & SIZE!!!!
I'm still SHOOK :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: I think I actually won a FREE PAIR!!! WOW

DAMN AFTER HITTING FTL 3, YEEZY 500, BRED TOE 1's, KOBEXUNDFTD Camo, BC3's, GOLD TOE 1's, OVO 8's
I feel super BLESSED!!! Thank you GOD!!!! HENNYTHING is possible!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom