Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I honestly still have a hard time understanding how I got so lucky and got the Prestos for retail on our EU release on SNKRS. I was going for the AM90 first and Prestos later. But the fcfs that Nike cs said they would have wasn’t correct though. Never been so lucky except when I got through splash on the choco 750’s 1 minute after the stock went live.

Those white VM is really growing on me after seeing some reviews on YouTube. I didn’t think It will too...but I know I won’t get them unless retail because of how high maintenance it is. That pair seems like it’s easier to get dirty than other OWs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't they releasing 2 more prestos? 1 is supposed to be very similar to the one from the ten.

Can I get honest opinion is $1400 shipped a good price for OW1 whites or do you guys see these dropping more. I’m a size 13, I do realize that it’s not a good deal compared to $190 retail

Can I get honest opinion is $1400 shipped a good price for OW1 whites or do you guys see these dropping more. I’m a size 13, I do realize that it’s not a good deal compared to $190 retail
At this point it seems almost too good. Make sure you’re buying a legit pair

At this point it seems almost too good. Make sure you’re buying a legit pair
They are, we would be just cutting out the seller fees and doing a PP invoice so it's like buying them for $1550. Do you see these going down more than that? I know the chicago's dipped to $1100 in my size

I would wait... if more pairs are released prices will dip further, if not, they may go up a tad but not enough to kick yourself over... worth the gamble IMO

It’s crazy how the resell on the OW’s are. I remember selling a couple of my lairs for $1300 and I thought that it would go down after the initial hype subsides.

Who’s good at legit checking these OW whites. I am certain they are legit but want to make sure. I can pm you instead of putting on here or not getting a response in legit thread

Who’s good at legit checking these OW whites. I am certain they are legit but want to make sure. I can pm you instead of putting on here or not getting a response in legit thread
I dont mind. Shoot me a PM. I sold one here and 3 at Stockx. As long as it’s a good pic, I can give you my opinion.

OW AJ1 btw.

They are, we would be just cutting out the seller fees and doing a PP invoice so it's like buying them for $1550. Do you see these going down more than that? I know the chicago's dipped to $1100 in my size
Where did the chicagos dip to 1100?

Attachments

• B6F06C54-99D0-411B-84FF-435F34906921.png
    B6F06C54-99D0-411B-84FF-435F34906921.png
    613.5 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom