Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Didnt Alp/Gucci change outfits and go back in line for some Adidas release last year? People recognized him because he was still wearing yellow Hu races or some ****. Coulda been thinking of another person but yeah its a thing. Probably not just exclusive to NY to be honest

Didnt Alp/Gucci change outfits and go back in line for some Adidas release last year? People recognized him because he was still wearing yellow Hu races or some ****. Coulda been thinking of another person but yeah its a thing. Probably not just exclusive to NY to be honest

The concept is definitely not exclusive to NY, the terminology is :lol: (for now at least)

Sneakerworks probably has a nice backdoor plug and he probably pays resell for the other pairs and sells them for higher prices to his clients. But Jesus that’s a lot of money in one pic lol

in Chicago. It was a funny story though. Good for him.

Has Nike ever sent u guys tracking & it says processed ready for ups with an estimated delivery date but also shows as delivered to
A diff place like years ago? o_O
I’m guessing I got a re used tracking # that was older?

Has Nike ever sent u guys tracking & it says processed ready for ups with an estimated delivery date but also shows as delivered to
Yup happened with my wotherspoons

Anyone still waiting on shipping for Vapormaxes? Nike said they cancelled but I still have charges, holding out hope that they come through.

Yeah I saw all that, I had entered that raffle too. Been following the saga haha

They initially said winners would have until end of day today to purchase their pairs in store. Now this morning they post on IG that they're closed today for Easter. :rolleyes

They also were posting the winners who were picking up yesterday on their IG story (pics are still up) and they only posted 7 winners total when they had supposedly drawn 20 tix. And one of the guys looks like he's wearing a fake rasta disguise :lol:

Maybe they had initially forgotten about easter & when they realized the mistake they postponed final pickups till tomorrow and in that case maybe they'll post the rest of the winners but the whole thing was super shady from the moment they deleted the video of the actual raffle.

When I was there for the Tinker release they did it via Frenzy for the first time, w/ a drop zone at each store and I hit at Beverly Hills location. When we were picking up, the employees were all super annoyed with frenzy because of some issues they were having with processing payments or something. They were making a really big deal out of it and apologizing to everyone in line over what an inconvenience it was for us, meanwhile none of us were really bothered by it. We were fine w/ waiting in line cause we knew there was a pair of shoes at the end of it. Now I realize why they were making such a fuss. They wanted to put it in the air that people were unhappy with Frenzy so they could go back to backdooring their "live" raffles. Looks like they got their way.

Never heard about that. Smfh. I was in line for Acro’s and that’s when it started. One of the guys monitoring their website said it got botted to **** and it messed up everything. The dude letting people in asked the people that hit on tinkers and game royals if they liked Frnezy or the raffle. I think most said raffle. Then again they could be full of ****.

Yea, good times :lol:
Had to finesse that line, I ain’t fly to Chicago to touch one box

I dont think those 97s are real samples, something looks off about it em (no pun intended)

Looking at comparison pics, I retract my original thoughts

OG Vapors > 2.0 Vapors

Last edited:
really trying to fight the urge on paying resell on these VMs. Im sure they’ll rise soon though. The blue laces set them for me.

I got that for these too, got the shipped notification Saturday morning, and tracking has been showing that since then. I'm sure it will get moving soon |l|l

really trying to fight the urge on paying resell on these VMs. Im sure they’ll rise soon though. The blue laces set them for me.
The blue laces set em off...but they're just laces, you can buy black vm and put blue laces on em
https://www.**************.com/collections/featured-products/products/shoelaces-flat-laces-new

but i get the urge, i do.

The blue laces set em off...but they're just laces, you can buy black vm and put blue laces on em
https://www.**************.com/collections/featured-products/products/shoelaces-flat-laces-new

but i get the urge, i do.
Wow the teal laces in the 1s are crazy

B424344D-A8AA-46ED-A844-FE52571CF2C9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom