Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone have any experience ordering from stockX? It has been 3 business days since I ordered the OW vm and the seller still hasn't shipped. Should I just cancel my order?

Anyone have any experience ordering from stockX? It has been 3 business days since I ordered the OW vm and the seller still hasn't shipped. Should I just cancel my order?
They are probably waiting to receive their pair in the mail, which is not your problem.

Wow just woke up and got the Sns congratulations email!! I’m so hyped now I totally forgot I entered. It’s my first raffle win on sns. I’ve only won once on End and have never won on the draw for snkrs app.

I have never won a single End Launches since the launch of End Launches and I don't believe it will end soon until End Launches is dead.

I've read you get a notification once the seller ships. Is this not the case?
Yes, I am saying the seller is waiting on their pair to arrive from Nike or wherever they are getting them from. Otherwise he is just being lazy on shipping. I have sold 25 pair on StockX and I ship sometimes within a hour of an item being sold unless I know a package from Nike will be coming in within a few days.

people don't follow that rule lol. They're trying to sell before people get pairs in hand because thats when the market dips the most

I hit on the Oreo Hu's from SNS NYC and Futurecraft was my last hit. I have been entering tons of their raffles since then tho but haven't hit. Was surprised I didn't get a single Holi Hu from them. I got my fiance, her bridesmaids, my groomsmen, and a few family members enter for me. 3 colorways each. Not a single hit lol and that was just the Hu's. They entered all of Feb and March releases too. As well as all on Sivas. Nothing.

Lmao I sent the email to cancel my order and not 5 minutes later I get a notification that the seller shipped. They scheming over there.

Back
Top Bottom