Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

a W is a W, congrats. Gonna try to size swap or sell and rebuy?
prolly sell and use for the white honestly. She has a small foot anyway (size 5) but she misread the conversion from EU sizing and ended up with a 4.

Sometimes retailers will get a damaged shipment or not enough boxes. Just keep. Ur not gonna wear the box

Here are some photos of the box. Reached out to endclothing and they told me to return them so they can investigate but don’t want to loose out on this pair. Anyone hear about other cases of peOple getting the wrong box?

unless you plan on reselling, i'd just keep em.

IMG_7674.JPG
Super late post. Won these from concepts in-store raffle NYC. Saw the email late on Friday but they allowed pickup until closing time that day.

People actually win at Concepts? :wow:

And congrats fam!

on to the next, one.

IN for the whites

although i wonder why the are doing separate releases this time around. Kind of kills the top ten thing

Here are some photos of the box. Reached out to endclothing and they told me to return them so they can investigate but don’t want to loose out on this pair. Anyone hear about other cases of peOple getting the wrong box?

I was missing a set of white laces + extra patches for my SW 97/1's from ENDclothing and they told me the same thing:rofl: :smh::smh::smh: YEAAA OK ENDclothing.

what is WCS? $680 for the whites is a damn good deal for what they are fetching at other avenues
They are falling in price. I’m sure they will rise again, if I’m not mistaken the OG’s dipped then exploded. I am suprised the white’s Have dipped to the 600’s already. I have to buy all mine resell because I can’t hit a raffle to save my life.

Back
Top Bottom