Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

These look better than the black ones ‼️

Attachments

• BB04D3E7-9CBE-4E0A-8F16-C4175AC0E022.png
    BB04D3E7-9CBE-4E0A-8F16-C4175AC0E022.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 89

Same...definitely the best OW 1's for me. If they woulda stayed a Euro exclusive, I dont think I'd pay those prices but if they really do come to the US it's a must have.
The UNC ones are kinda meh to me but I think I'd cop anyway just to have the whole OW 1's collection lol

Finally got around to unDS'in a pair of my OW's
my faves of the entire OW x Nike collab so far
0331181200.jpg

How bad are lines for undftd raffles? I’m up in LA and may stop by for the raffle tomorrow.
They are pretty quick. You just pick up a code on a piece of paper and enter it online. The only time it takes a while is when they have to print out more tickets.

imho i like the black VM more than the white. I'm not a big fan of white shoes. Gonna enter all the raffles for my girl tho, cuz she missed on the black pair

Did anyone here get drawn from undefeated for the black pair? It seems like majority of the winners were from online raffles from overseas. Debating if I want to go to undefeated sf tmr for the white VM. Since chances are low it seems.

How do the VM 2.0 fit?

Im a 9.5 in V2’s

Not sure if I’ll need a 9-9.5

I'm a semi-wide 9.5 in regular socks and the length was perfect but slightly narrow and tight around the midfoot. I would expect them to stretch out but that was my initial thought

I wish so much that I hit retail for any of the OG models. I wanted those AM90s so badly but now they're all but unattainable

Back
Top Bottom