Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Can anyone point me in the direction of release dates? Are they re-releasing all of the off-white from 2017?

IMG_4346.jpg

Pickup at Kith LA was super easy for my second pair.

I wrote last week how i has bought a pair of black VM off a CL seller and were then deemed fake by a local consignment shop. Out of frustration, I ended up buying another pair from StockX.

Here’s a quick comparison of the two shoes. The fake pair is size 10 and the size 9.5 is from StockX

Size 10 (top pic). You’ll notice the sloppy “AIR” and poor cutting around the edges of the orange tag.
761A9F1D-4109-476F-8622-4082E8CFF19E.jpeg

4C06268C-5D5A-417A-9EE3-E53AFB44BC9E.jpeg

Notice the difference in width (thickness) of the tongues? Size 10 on the right.
2A486590-CAF9-40BE-95D8-6408ED2B3C25.jpeg

Check out the insoles. The “TEN” is more defined on the size 9.5
7E69B993-CA33-4F01-8A0F-A94752518168.jpeg

Lastly, compare the stamping. The pair from StockX is the top pic.
292B04B5-6F39-4169-98D2-DDE130B4404B.jpeg

CA5A29D3-6934-4F39-8413-367CA85F4C0A.jpeg

Everything else checks out. I was surprised that there were already fakes, considering I picked up the size 10 the weekend of release.

Just thought I’d share.

I wrote last week how i has bought a pair of black VM off a CL seller and were then deemed fake by a local consignment shop. Out of frustration, I ended up buying another pair from StockX.

Everything else checks out. I was surprised that there were already fakes, considering I picked up the size 10 the weekend of release.

Just thought I’d share.
How much did you pay for the fakes? Hope you got your money back bro. Can't do CL for shoes

I entered at Social Status Raleigh and got an L. Does anyone know if social status Raleigh does legit raffles? I know that other locations either rig or backdoor pairs.
Unless they changed it, the individual stores never get the pairs and therefore cant back door. Their in store raffles are all sent to Charlotte and they do a company wide raffle. If you win, they email you an invoice and then they ship them to you. They do that to prevent backdooring by the individual stores. They can't backdoor if they never even have the product.

Now that I have the whites in hand, I need the blacks lmao

Going to sell off some stuff I have and probably buy on StockX. These are too hard lol

still haven't unDS'ed my 90s 'cause I don't know I can deal with if the foam gets crazy yellowed.

anyone considered painting the foam?

I didn't like the original VM because of the huge white tongue and the black air bubble. Correct if I'm wrong but the original VM tongue was bigger right?

that white tongue still throws me off on those. Still havent seen them in hand though
I think the white tongue gives the OG a good balance of black and white. Picked them up back in the beginning of December before prices jumped. Glad I did.

But dude those white pair on feet is fire!! I don’t think I’ve seen any on feet pics yet on here.

I didn't like the original VM because of the huge white tongue and the black air bubble. Correct if I'm wrong but the original VM tongue was bigger right?
Haha one reason I like them is because of the blacked out air. Just because I don’t know how I feel about the clear air yellowing but I’ve learned to accept it. I didn’t even realize that the tongue is bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
That white tounge on the first pair makes it look like you’re wearing shin guards :lol:. At least the one time I saw someone wearing them it did.

Here’s a quick comparison of the two shoes. The fake pair is size 10 and the size 9.5 is from StockX

Size 10 (top pic). You’ll notice the sloppy “AIR” and poor cutting around the edges of the orange tag.

Notice the difference in width (thickness) of the tongues? Size 10 on the right
Check out the insoles. The “TEN” is more defined on the size 9.5

Lastly, compare the stamping. The pair from StockX is the top pic.

Just thought I’d share.

SMH Those are some excellent fakes, but I’m not exactly sure if it’s possible to blame the faults to factory error and what not, but the rule of thumb is to never give the benefit of the doubt legit checking

still haven't unDS'ed my 90s 'cause I don't know I can deal with if the foam gets crazy yellowed.

anyone considered painting the foam?

If you don't wanna rock them then I will. What size? Semi-serious as I'm in the market for a pair.

If you don't wanna rock them then I will. What size? Semi-serious as I'm in the market for a pair.
8.5, but I paid resale for them so that's a big reason why I don't want to unDS until I'm absolutely sure I won't regret it.

if I don't keep they'll just go to back to stockx with a nice little return.

I have the black OW 2.0 VM and I’m honestly dissappointed about the comfort. Many have said VM’s are really comfy but I just don’t think they’re anything special at all. Not even near the comfort of boost and my OW Zoom Fly’s are way more comfy. Won’t be buying any gr VM as I really don’t like the tongue on those anyways.

comfort is trash unless you size up

Back
Top Bottom