Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

No zip for me, keep it clean. Esp for the VM, it looks like it should be a minimal designed shoe. Let the details speak for itself.

That’s just a Nike shoe bag. They’re doing that now for exclusive access pairs. I got one from the af1 connect qs
16DF5CF9-D8C0-46B5-B86B-C9748AC7F740.jpeg

Those forces are fire!! I need to do my research and see if I can get a pair!

Me too! Had been watching them and hoping they’d end up closer to $500. Noticed they hadn’t budged much the last week or so. Put a bid in yesterday for slightly under 6 and it got picked up quick. The white pair should drop a lil more tho, I hope lol
I was hoping the second black pair of VMs would keep dropping, but it looks like they finally hit their bottom at $600. Now to make a decision.

Quite the controversy:lol:
NO ZIP....just no.
Yes zip tie. :nthat::nthat::nthat:

If you look down at the zip tie & think "that looks dope" then leave it on. If you look down and think "that looks silly" then cut it off. Pretty simple.

No zip for me, keep it clean. Esp for the VM, it looks like it should be a minimal designed shoe. Let the details speak for itself.

That’s the thing, besides the text on the medial side there really isn’t much else. The lil orange tab is cool but... lol just wish the zip tie wasn’t so big

Like tankdayglo tankdayglo says, we’ll see when they’re finally on feet

That’s the thing, besides the text on the medial side there really isn’t much else. The lil orange tab is cool but... lol just wish the zip tie wasn’t so big

Like tankdayglo tankdayglo says, we’ll see when they’re finally on feet
I think the tongue and the diff color suede around the laces makes it stand out too, it’s not loud but it’s noticeable... I think that’s what they were going for for the VM. But obviously it’s up to you, do what you want.

You're completely misinterpreting that video :lol:

Notice how the zip tie reverses back to it's uncut form then Leave it Alone appears.

Cut tie = cut it off
Leave it alone = don't cut it off ie. leave it

The video is saying to do whatever you want with it.
Nope cut the tie, leave it on the floor (the leave it alone comes up when its clearly on the ground...dont pick it up dont think about it just let it go), and then it reverses to show you what a tool you look like with it on. Its just reinforcing that you'll look dumb.

Some things are just face value obvious.

well back from Panama and Colombia and I realized I didn't hit any raffles LOL. The wifey did surprise me and copped a pair of 500's off of ADC while I was on a 10 day bachelor party. She's not in to sneakers so I didn't even know she knew they were dropping, but she received an ADC e-mail and went on at 8am pst and copped by 8:15 (wish it was that easy for me)..
I did enter the sneaker draw and went 0/3. What is the consensus on resale prices on these? I am probably going to wait a couple more days before putting some bids up.

Nope cut the tie, leave it on the floor (the leave it alone comes up when its clearly on the ground...dont pick it up dont think about it just let it go), and then it reverses to show you what a tool you look like with it on. Its just reinforcing that you'll look dumb.

give me all your zip ties :lol:

Nope

To be fair, I probably wouldn't keep the zip tie on the majority of the silos when I wore them either, except for the AJ1 which I think it works on since it's a bigger shoe overall and has more going on so the zip tie isn't as distracting. We'll see what I decide when I eventually unDS these white VMs.

I just don't think there's a definitive answer one way or the other. To each his own.

Back
Top Bottom