Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

When a limited shoe comes out and u get to watch the madness and not care.

I hate converse lol. I didn’t even want to try for resell.

Cause deep down i know i would have kept them and lived the life of a hypocrite

Got a 12 from end - OG set complete. Now about that wife pair. Might just swap sizes and let her converse flex.

Damn.

I've registered for every SINGLE good drop at End have never ever won a single one.

Not just OW, every single pair since the Fragment Jordan 1.

Damn.

I've registered for every SINGLE good drop at End have never ever won a single one.

Not just OW, every single pair since the Fragment Jordan 1.

That was me until I hit on this Converse release. I entered for every single shoe and never got a W on END until now..

Anyone have the off white paper from one of the 10? A buddy is trying to sell his prestos but stockx kicked them back bc they didnt have the top layer of paper that has the ow branding. He doesnt remember taking it out but it's not there now so he's stuck. If anyone has the paper and wouldn't mind letting it go, PM me.

03430503-7572-4413-B525-C77F04872CBF.jpeg

Lol wtf so stockx denied it for not having the paper but will accept off white shoes without extra laces??

Anyone have the off white paper from one of the 10? A buddy is trying to sell his prestos but stockx kicked them back bc they didnt have the top layer of paper that has the ow branding. He doesnt remember taking it out but it's not there now so he's stuck. If anyone has the paper and wouldn't mind letting it go, PM me.
Did they charge a fee for not accepting them?

they normally charge a 15% fee, but if its like your first time or second time doing it and you have a good standing history, they'll let it slide.

To this day, ive never seen anyone say stockx docked them 15% for whatever the penalty lol

I think they ban accounts before they dock the 15

I've actually seen them do both lmao. "as a result, we have charged you 15% of final sale price as well as suspend your account"

They need to just have communication with the buyer to see if they still want an authentic shoe with a slightly damaged box or missing paper as some people could careless. Instead of rejecting it let the buyer have discretion.

They need to just have communication with the buyer to see if they still want an authentic shoe with a slightly damaged box or missing paper as some people could careless. Instead of rejecting it let the buyer have discretion.

Goat usually does something along these lines, if there's damage or something missing, they'll often give seller option to give buyer 5-10% discount & then they check w/ buyer if they're cool with that.

When I first used StockX I didn't know how it worked and accidentally hit the accept button for a sale
I contacted StockX to cancel the sale and explain to them it was a mistake and they tried to charge my card $25 FEE

I disputed the charge w/ my bank and stockX banned my account afterwards

I've opened 10 diff acct w/ them since :wink:

When are the Prestos 2.0 releasing? Gonna go for the black pair and if I don’t hit, those will be the last resell I’ll pay for and I’m done with these OW. It’s actually starting to get annoying with these BS releases, it’s not even fun anymore.

When are the Prestos 2.0 releasing? Gonna go for the black pair and if I don’t hit, those will be the last resell I’ll pay for and I’m done with these OW. It’s actually starting to get annoying with these BS releases, it’s not even fun anymore.

Lmao I feel the same people win over and over. Even for random raffles Even on NT

When I first used StockX I didn't know how it worked and accidentally hit the accept button for a sale
I contacted StockX to cancel the sale and explain to them it was a mistake and they tried to charge my card $25 FEE

I disputed the charge w/ my bank and stockX banned my account afterwards

I've opened 10 diff acct w/ them since :wink:

Still doesn’t beat my 20 accounts but I had to resort to using same info. They caught on and banned me. Been emailing to email them to get off my **** about it.

Back
Top Bottom