Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The new Nike authentic “vapor knit” World Cup kits are so sick

I tend not to buy authentic's since I don't play and they're pretty thin material, but I'll check them out! Stinks USA isn't playing, but hope we get some good news on 2026 on June 13th!.

546FE416-F7E8-4E93-9072-5C55E2164A40.jpeg

Coming soon -> Coming Soon At Select Retailers

No it wasn't :lol:

It has happened before where the surprise drops and early access meant a No snkrs official release. The Chucks never released again since
that early drop. The odds were highly favorable to not have them appear on Snkrs anymore.

It has happened before where the surprise drops and early access meant a No snkrs official release. The Chucks never released again since
that early drop. The odds were highly favorable to not have them appear on Snkrs anymore.

The opposite has also happened though. So it was by no means a given

You'll get your creams this summer (your WTB in the sig). 1M pairs...sheeesh

I had the original 10 Zoom Fly and the translucent nylon material was so tight that it was a tough fit even when I went 0.5 up from TTS. I hope the Flyknit will be more TTS. What do you guys think? The Flyknit ZF is a new silhouette right

StockX sellers are stupid. They take a great promotion, and ruin it by selling at much lower prices. So basically, they get the same dollar amount at the end of the day that they would have without the promotion.
All these kids and wannabe resellers.

Last two attempts at purchasing OW Presto have been flagged as fakes. Once from GOAT and once from StockX.

Guess the only legit way to get OW Prestos was several months ago.

Does anyone know what this 06 on the back is. is it on other pairs?

Attachments

• IMG_2735.JPG
    IMG_2735.JPG
    236.7 KB · Views: 83
Back
Top Bottom