Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

if you have a credit card linked to that paypal, you can try chargeback/dispute?

That would be what I would do. They'll request any documentation that you may have, so I would print/upload all conversations between you and the other individual and that could be enough evidence to initiate the charge back.

I hate to say it, but the moment he said he had access to the shoes on SNKRS...and you didn't, red flag. The biggest give away is when he stated to 'gift' him the cash. This should be on Page 1 on identifying a scammer. Sorry it happened to you though. But with it sent as a gift, PayPal won't assist you.

lol thats not a red flag. Some people really do have access to certain shoes that some people don't. Plenty of times I've offered my Access to people that didn't have it and just have them pay me for the exact amount and I have it shipped directly from Nike to their house.

$999 no tax, free shipping for size 9.5 But a couple days later it was $950 but that size sold out after. About the same price on StockX for US9.5. But I don’t want StockX molesting them. Wanted to receive them like how I would get them from Nike.

That sucks... I was talking about KixSquare in the SVSM thread...
I'll probably never order from them for the fact they will have a price only to lower it in the coming days or weeks...

PO

I'll probably never order from them for the fact they will have a price only to lower it in the coming days or weeks...

PO
You pay a premium to get it early. They adjust their price with the market. Nobody made you buy it 2 weeks early at a higher price.

PO
That’s just how the game works. Same thing with people buying from StockX or GOAT. Prices may go up or down. It never went below $950 on StockX/GOAT for my size.

Before the drop there was a conversation here stating whether or not these will drop below 1G. I told myself if it does then I’ll cop with no hesitation. I did and I don’t look back on it. I only stated the price drop because I try to be detail when answering just in case someone else is ok with that price and decides to go for it.

And if I do get lucky and get one for retail, I don’t mind doubling up or sell/trade one back in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
i mean i guess one way of looking at it is, if you cop for retail & for that $900+ resell preorder price, you can sell one of the pairs & recoup your money back if the resell price does go that high, never thought of it that way ..

You pay a premium to get it early. They adjust their price with the market. Nobody made you buy it 2 weeks early at a higher price.

I didn't buy anything.... :lol:

I'm fortunate that if I really want something early, I can ask someone and get it for retail or very close to it.

I was simply conversing about their practices & claims I have seen of their services as of late....

EX:

PO

I'm fortunate that if I really want something early, I can ask someone and get it for retail or very close to it.

I was mores or just conversing about their practices & claims I have seen of their service as of late....

EX:

PO

haha yea let me take old Chopper as 100% fact with no context or proof at all.

But you said you wouldn't buy from them bc they lower and raise prices. They aren't a retail shop. Literally every reseller moves their prices with the market. Not sure why you expect them not to.

I was simply conversing about their practices & claims I have seen of their services as of late....

EX:

PO

I don't get what happened? how did they scam

I don't get what happened? how did they scam

Apparently from comments on their IG posts, people have said that they have ordered items over the past couple of weeks & they haven't shipped yet or they provided a tracking number and it never updated.

No idea on the accuracy of the statements personally, as that post above was just one of the many I have saw of other people's issue with their service.

PO

I

I want the pants and the shorts if possible. The shoes are still meh to me.

The hoodie and socks are calling my name. Interested to see what orange variant of the socks looks like.

The L/S soccer shirts are slick but I'd rather the hoodie.

Apparently from comments on their IG posts, people have said that they have ordered items over the past couple of weeks & they haven't shipped yet or they provided a tracking number and it never updated.

No idea on the accuracy of the statements personally, as that post above was just one of the many I have saw of other people's issue with their service.

PO
Some of their stuff is preorders so it doesn't ship right away. I did a preorder with them and it took about a week for them to ship. It was actually a few days prior to the date they said they'd ship by. Someone itt posted similar. I think some people don't realize something is a preorder.

How hard are we thinking the clothing will be? Would love either jersey or the hoodie. Hoping I can scoop while everyone goes for the shoes? Is clothing ever on snkrs or will that just be the kicks.

Seems like it's releasing worldwide Nike websites and sites like end. Think it may be attainable if you are ready when it drops.

Yummy! Need these or the black joints.

0B373443-AF70-42F3-A138-A859B7E8B453.jpeg

AFE75C15-1DB0-4D62-80DA-BE3EAA7F9892.jpeg

Not sure which I like more. I love the orange color on the flyknit but I also LOVE the multicolor stripe on the foam on these black ones. I’ll take whichever I can get a hold of.

Back
Top Bottom