Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Does anyone have an idea how zoomfly's fit? TTS ?
According to NAKEDs website, the said in the description that they fit big. And suggest sizing down a half size from normal. Which sucks, I sized them a half size up like the original zoom fly’s in all the raffles I entered.

Glad to see the NT Fam winning...
Been an unbelievable week..
First Wifey hits Em Pty Gallery for my UNC 1’s.
Now I hit these.
:nthat:
279ED340-E0A8-4D75-B02B-28E860BAEC26.jpeg

:nthat::nthat:
954264E0-88B3-47D1-9CCF-7BDD28C9E74E.png

dang was just messing around yesterday and left a bid for 401 for the black pair on stockx and someone took it. Saw prices plummeted since I had looked.

Anyone ever run into issues with StockX and UPS? They don't allow you to request holds for pickup and they also require a signature for some large value purchases so it's basically impossible to pickup from a distribution center if you're at work. I missed the first delivery attempt and they assigned some random access point that's not very close to my original address. Never had this issue with GOAT.

Seems very inconvenient for the customer and doesn't offer StockX any protection by refusing this option.

pairs are going for the low now...i dont think it will last so if you're interested make some moves. seems that there's supply confusion or maybe a lack of interest in general? who knows but when OW are selling for only 100 profit, it might be a good time to jump on the buying bandwagon (that is if you haven't already hit and recognize that chances in raffles/draws are slim). Demand always jumps post mainstream launch

Last edited:
pairs are going for the low now...i dont think it will last so if you're interested make some moves. seems that there's supply confusion or maybe a lack of interest in general? who knows but when OW are selling for only 100 profit, it might be a good time to jump on the buying bandwagon (that is if you haven't already hit and recognize that chances in raffles/draws are slim). Demand always jumps post mainstream launch
You just got me excited and I went and checked StockX and they are still $450+ In my size 13

Today is a wild day on StockX. Everything is dropping mad...OW UNC, OW ZF and the TS AJ4.

I said to myself if uncs went under 750 I was coping and they are......now to be patient and hopefully they keep dropping

Back
Top Bottom