Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

534C62B3-A614-4467-9E91-E09973B81DA7.jpeg

Just as I was getting over not winning the snkrs draw, end had the audacity to tell me I missed out on that draw too :lol:

Woke up to an email Bait saying I wont the black pair. For all the dang times I entered there I win these when they are lowest on my want list for this week. oh well. Anyone know sizing on the mercurials?

Haha "congrats" I guess :lol:

I've still never hit at Bait after about 3+ years of entering their raffles, I had started just skipping them altogether but decided to give it another shot for these UNCs. Also a buddy of mine told me he's hit there like 5 times so I guess it's not just 100% backdoor as I had assumed.

I've still never hit at Bait after about 3+ years of entering their raffles, I had started just skipping them altogether but decided to give it another shot for these UNCs. Also a buddy of mine told me he's hit there like 5 times so I guess it's not just 100% backdoor as I had assumed.

Same. Been entering almost every Bait melrose raffle since 2016 and nada. But hit at their sister Company undftd a few times.

Glad someone on NT has hit at bait at least

So is it normal not to get notifications? I'm never told "your entry wasnt.." it just go silent as if I never even entered... smh

I've been entering as long as Ive been in LA so 5 years. Never won but always had friends win but I was still always skeptical bc I would see the same folks on FB winning every fkin time lol. Mainly after the UNC 1s and hoping they dip more after this weeks drop..

AE78B867-2357-4AC5-89DC-40F490F96E5F.png
Got this on the app just now, but when I click on the product none of them say purchased, one says entered and the other draw closed. Anyone know anything about this

Well this has been fun.
Not much sleep but got the
Trench coat
Zip up jacket
Pants
Another pair of zf in black

And tomorrow it’s empty gallery pickup so we’ll see what color shoes the hand out and what clothes we get access to

AE78B867-2357-4AC5-89DC-40F490F96E5F.png
Got this on the app just now, but when I click on the product none of them say purchased, one says entered and the other draw closed. Anyone know anything about this
Did you try to get any apparel? This happened to me when I got the jersey.

So is it normal not to get notifications? I'm never told "your entry wasnt.." it just go silent as if I never even entered... smh
seems like this is what a lot of people had happen. I lost both pairs on END and i guess both on SNKRS. Didn't hear anything from SNKRS but entered for both.

Back
Top Bottom