Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

:frown:

this is gonna be like tom sachs

IMG_1997.jpg
IMG_1998.jpg

Wanted 1's & Prestos, I never hit anything so no complaints...
sold Vapormaxs already
still on the fence about those 90's

there isn't a legit 11.5 in those 1's in the world for sale yet
Wow! 2/5 is crazy!

IMG_1997.jpg
IMG_1998.jpg

sold Vapormaxs already

What did you sell those vapormax for?

Oh and good news. Got the aj1 and the prestos. Didn’t pay resale either. Got a bud that hit on both - now let’s see if he lets em go once they are in hand. Feeling very lucky. I know he’ll pull thru.

What did you sell those vapormax for?

Oh and good news. Got the aj1 and the prestos. Didn’t pay resale either. Got a bud that hit on both - now let’s see if he lets em go once they are in hand. Feeling very lucky. I know he’ll pull thru.
Looking forward to see your on feets :pimp:
That's a great friend you have

Looking forward to see your on feets :pimp:
That's a great friend you have
He’s not even a sneaker head. Just did it for fun. Luuuuucky me - been playing catch-up from abroad and he was calling all night to let me know.
Doesn’t need the money, would never resell.

As always, cautiously optimistic. Lots can go wrong between a raffle win, pickup and transfer. Now about those vapormaxes.....

He’s not even a sneaker head. Just did it for fun. Luuuuucky me - been playing catch-up from abroad and he was calling all night to let me know.
Doesn’t need the money, would never resell.

As always, cautiously optimistic. Lots can go wrong between a raffle win, pickup and transfer. Now about those vapormaxes.....
Congrats, Evan! I can live without the first five (at the prices they're commanding), but those Vapor Flys....

Did anyone at the last event get a sense of the stock left? Trying to see if they are going to have any tonight

Also wondering this

I went today, (didn't get a pair), but was told that certain styles weren't available anymore. No specifics. You had to have a reservation, receive a wristband, and fill out a card. No way to get a wristband without reservations but of course it appeared that if you knew the right people you could still get something.

Of the people opening boxes in the open, I only saw blazers and 90's.

IMG_1997.jpg
IMG_1998.jpg

sold Vapormaxs already

The 1s ,Prestos and Vapormaxes are the cream of the crop of the entire pack. I wanted the Prestos baaaaad but my brother won them instead of me:lol:. I got the 90s and still extremely happy to have won. But I'm also confused as what to do. The hype isn't really there for them like that so I may just keep for the personal.

I went today, (didn't get a pair), but was told that certain styles weren't available anymore. No specifics. You had to have a reservation, receive a wristband, and fill out a card. No way to get a wristband without reservations but of course it appeared that if you knew the right people you could still get something.

Of the people opening boxes in the open, I only saw blazers and 90's.
I'd be happy to get the 90s tonight

anyone think these will actually release somehow between the 9th-13th or was that just the dates specified for the DRAW pickups?

Since they called capacity .... the closing event is very much like a Saturday morning (but with less weed -- and more white girls) .

I was reading that people who had RSVPs were being turned away. How do they overbook?

Back
Top Bottom