Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Whats so messed up, on the first initial post on the off white ig, they didnt say include sz and style, the newer post does. The first post was for the 1s, I just hope they don't look at that and deem my email ineligible

Thats strange because I haven't been putting a shoe size. I hope it doesnt matter. It's like if they choose you they choose you.

I
I'm curious to see if these staggered release dates stick starting next week.

Same here....I'm guessing it would probably be too hectic to have it all on the same day.

Whats so messed up, on the first initial post on the off white ig, they didnt say include sz and style, the newer post does. The first post was for the 1s, I just hope they don't look at that and deem my email ineligible

Yeah that was BS...unless they ended up doing 2x the work on the first raffle (which I kinda doubt), they probably just ignoring that batch. Or they just entered everyone for the Blazers lol.

Think you had to send the email Sunday for prestos

Yeah it was sunday for those and the am90's....had to work that day so I was preoccupied and it slipped my mind smh. That was the best day for these raffles imo.

been entering all these raffles each of the designated days. As funny as they look, id be sick if I didnt try

But ill be sick anyway when I dont hit

Taking the first bus to Philly in the AM if I hit anything on their Raffle. Word is KITH is giving employees first dibs on the release and backdooring some at the Lafayette store. So it's UBIQ and SNKRS if I'm hitting anything this time around (and also EM PTY)

I wanna see one of these silver spoon clowns roll down a dirt hill in a mink coat.

Then maybe they'll prove a point.

No I'm not salty....much.

Busted out the Prestos courtside the other night. People next to me weren't playing games. Everyone always dresses to impress at the Garden.
IMG_9301.JPG.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom