Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What 10 nyc places ??!??

Kith
Concepts
Nikelab 21mercer
Empt_gallery

What else nyc ??!!?
Idk man I just threw a number out. As a non-NYC resident, it just gets old seeing NYC get more access to big releases than the rest of the country combined.

Half y'all talking about entering raffles overseas like you don't got priorities here. Flying for kicks to pay retail sounds great on paper but really most y'all not going. Low key flex I wanna see airline ticket photos and store picks or calling shenanigans. I didn't enter cause I got a job and kids. That time is worth money too.

As a NYC resident, I'll tell you that doesn't necessarily make things easier for us. There's A LOT of sneakerheads/ resellers/ whatever here to compete against.
I'm not saying it's easy, but your odds are better than someone that lives in an area that has zero access. So while your odds are slim, they are better than zero. If you really want a shoe, you can camp for 3 days. People in other areas don't even have that option.

IMG_9158.JPG
This release is a mess. :lol:

They shoudve done the release like the first time in Sept, hit on the Presto's. :smokin

Boutta head to bodega, gotta take advantage of November while in not working

And NYC and other popular cities are a reseller haven. On any given hype release 60% of the line just wants to cop and resell it to rest of the 40% at triple the value.

And NYC and other popular cities are a reseller haven. On any given hype release 60% of the line just wants to cop and resell it to rest of the 40% at triple the value.

This all day. NYC is basically a shark pool. Couple that with the fact that ALOT of pairs get back doored it’s not as easy as some make it out to be.

Makes ya wonder when this sneaker “bubble” gonna pop or if ever. Meh...I just wish to here from Nike USA and these stores on what we gotta do to try and get a pair.

Part of me wishes this raffle had a Tom Sachs type element where you have to take tests or run a course or some type of requirement other than raffle bots or in store raffles. Not saying that was perfect but felt like I had a slightly better chance and I ended up grabbing a pair at retail.

Maybe ask people to spell Virgil full name to gain access. Bet half the re-sellers couldn't do that ha.

If you non New Yorkers only knew how hard it is to cop sneakers out here lol. For example, entered 21 raffles for the Bred 1’s and didn’t even get one call back :lol:
A high % of the resellers live out here.

Back
Top Bottom