Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

just checked that out. looks like hyperadapts are readily available to purchase - those are bricks now I guess.
It just went live like 15 min ago I bet its gone sooner than later. Sounds like people having trouble updating the app none the less....

these don't tho ..they come in the box wrapped up & kinda tossed on there .. it's part of the minimalist design.. the bag are the fakes ..crazy how much fakes are going for in ebay with fake in the title, i might have to order some & come up real quick, make sure i put replica in the title ..
Discussions about FAKES...There's just no place for this on Niketalk other than the designated thread. The way we look at this issue, is that ANY talk of FAKE shoes, or product, is prohibited. It gives small promotion to the garbage out there and that's NOT what we do!

If people want to buy and support fakes, that's their own prerogative, we do not have control over that. We do, however, have control over any discussions posted by anyone who posts about buying fakes to sell as legitimate product and will be warned, removed from the thread and/or banned from the site as that is committing fraud.

We DO NOT condone any member(s) in trying to convince other members that buying, or supporting fakes is okay and that there is no difference between legitimate product and fake. FAKE is FAKE not matter how you view it.

*If anyone is caught selling fake product(s), they will be banned from our site indefinitely*

If you have a legit check, you know where to put the post. If you come across any site(s) that are selling fakes, but trying to pass them off as "Authentic," please post it in the fake website thread to help raise awareness of where not to shop at (link to thread below).

Other than that, keep it off Niketalk.

Last edited:
are there any sneaker vlogs you guys watch, i keep up with twoj's, bull & tonyd ..!?

Last edited:
Unlock will have no affect on these or anything that matters. Unlock is simply a repackaging of the nike+ app to a) drive downloads and new member sign up and b) bubble up old features that have always existed, like experts on demand. Reservations are for plebs on GRs. If they revamped SNKRS, then that might be worth talking about, but these "new features" are nothing special. Stop making sh*t up.

Last edited:
Unlock will have no affect on these or anything that matters. Unlock is simply a repackaging of the nike+ app to a) drive downloads and new member sign up and b) bubble up old features that have always existed, like experts on demand. Reservations are for plebs on GRs. If they revamped SNKRS, then that might be worth talking about, but these "new features" are nothing special. Stop making sh*t up.
So much venom. All the time. I worry about your cortisol levels.

Made time this morning. At undftdSF...9th person in line waiting to open at 11am.

Not about to miss out on this raffle since I missed it last week, and nothing else in the Bay Area it seems.

STA doing one day raffle today for the next 3 pairs and the piss yeezys. bout to be packed in there today

Back
Top Bottom