Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Word on the street is it’s LEO

Which is nikes system of basically a 2 minute draw where everyone gets in line and they choose who gets through to purchase

Billion dollar company keeps getting outsmarted by bot users
Man I never know how the pages refresh in SNKRS. Do you have to refresh the page or does it auto refresh when the shoes drop? I've literally never hit on SNKRS.
I think it auto refreshes but I hate that because while your app is refreshing someone is checking out.

Man I never know how the pages refresh in SNKRS. Do you have to refresh the page or does it auto refresh when the shoes drop? I've literally never hit on SNKRS.
IIRC once you tap on the sneaker the notify me changes to a purchase. Its been a while so don't blame me for any potential L's due to outdated info lol.

What if winning certain ones decreases your chances to win others

like nah bruh you won some already we not picking you for this one lol

i know everyones sick of sizing questions so maybe lets try to keep a quote of sizing going?

from what i gather everything runs .5 big except zoom fly?

can anyone with 97s, 90s or blazers chime in on sizing?

Just got back from Ubiq Georgetown and finally got to take a look at these beauties.
58A751A6-3F0C-4FB8-BA3D-A9ED4BD76DDD.jpeg

i know everyones sick of sizing questions so maybe lets try to keep a quote of sizing going?

from what i gather everything runs .5 big except zoom fly?

can anyone with 97s, 90s or blazers chime in on sizing?

Blazers fit like Blazers. Tad big. 97s TTS.
90s TTS-tad big

If all fails just get your normal size.

hm i know how the noraml models fit but i keep seeing these 97s fit .5 big 0_0 air max 90s im deff doing tts for sure

Would a wide 9.5 be fine with a 10 or does that make the length a problem? I can't stand heel slip lol

Back
Top Bottom