Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

L L and L
Hope foreign guys playing in EU will pick up their kicks, if not they better sleep and have sweet dreams

just got shipping confirmation for my 90's. i'm really hoping i can get the presto's today to go along with my 1's. those two are the only ones i wanted. best of luck to everyone!

haven't bought shoes in awhile. thought the releases were exclusively releasing on SNKRS app.

so for clarity, they're releasing on the app and NDC simultaneously ?

Guys - I'm pretty sure EU and CA stock levels are going to be significantly lower than the US. I could be wrong, but I'm being hopeful. I wouldn't take it of an indication of much. We'll all more Ls than Ws, but don't lose hope just yet.

i got some DB's 12's on Sat off desktop (Chrome)

first limited release i got off SNKRS in years

lets hope the wave continues

Wow, this is sad to see. Not a single W in here, I don’t want to compare but at least manual users on NT were able to eat on Yeezy’s. Adidas gives manual users a chance vs Nike just lets bots kill the drop.

do you own a twitter account or FB all this info has been posted for weeks

lol
big believer in "you are what you download / who you follow / what you read" etc. I don't follow sneaker accounts b/c that's just not my interest these days.

I feel you may be anxious / stressed with this release but if you can't directly help you can just read over my post fam.

good luck tho later

Back
Top Bottom